Auchinleck Talbot v Tayport

Talbot supporter

Think the playing surface needs a chance to recover, and made things difficult.definately missed Pope getting up to support attack, just a wee bit of slackness in front of goal, three times players missed tap in sitters to be 4 nil  up.At only one up, always gives opposition hope and if Andy hadnt made that wonder save we might have gone out, but were still on course for 3 in a row, and hope we meet Darvel in final, no disrespect to teams still in the cup, just who i would prefer if Talbot reach final.

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Think the playing surface needs a chance to recover, and made things difficult.definately missed Pope getting up to support attack, just a wee bit of slackness in front of goal, three times players missed tap in sitters to be 4 nil  up.At only one up, always gives opposition hope and if Andy hadnt made that wonder save we might have gone out, but were still on course for 3 in a row, and hope we meet Darvel in final, no disrespect to teams still in the cup, just who i would prefer if Talbot reach final.

Not that you’d need a good playing surface hoofing the ball back to front constantly ..

5 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Not that you’d need a good playing surface hoofing the ball back to front constantly ..

But its our surface hen to do what we want yous have to book townhead from the hub just like anybody else who wants to use it, you should know this

9 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Ok knobnosh just had a look at the three main competitions that being Scottish, west and league going by my calculation you have zero chance of winning anything so go and crawl back to your rented park and let the big teams play for the trophies 

9 hours ago, murphy1970 said:

Yes, think highlights are getting worked on and should be up tomorrow 

Goals and Andy’s save already up

Aye had a slight technical issue, so had to edit on a much less powerful set up which meant that even rendering the goals took ages. Ordered another lead so will have the full highlights up when that arrives. There was at least 4 absolute sitters we missed and a few good moves by Tayport so worth another watch.

Guest Nocknosh1988
49 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

But its our surface hen to do what we want yous have to book townhead from the hub just like anybody else who wants to use it, you should know this

Your strikers must have sore heads. At least we are giving back to the community through the use of the Facilities what Is talbot doing ?

2 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Your strikers must have sore heads. At least we are giving back to the community through the use of the Facilities what Is talbot doing ?

Our whole squad have sore heads its with all the celebrating they do every season, and what can you give to the community thats not yours to give, oh dear nocknosh the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

4 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

The amount of trophies my team has won for the community is payback you can not buy. 

You should be affronted asking such a question.

I think we are being a wee bit hard on the team, and the only blame that I would lay at their feet was the fact that we couldn't put the ball in the net whether it was bad luck or bad finishing. We actually missed two open goals from a couple of feet. I don't often mention the officials, but the stand side linesman flagged for a foul for our opening goal and awarded two corners when no Talbot player touched the ball.

As for Nocknut does it not anger you that decent taxpayers money was used to try and educate this rocket. He has a go at us struggling to beat Rossvale, when this is the same team that humped his mob out the Scottish at the Cooncil Stadium back in September.

Guest Nocknosh1988
11 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I think we are being a wee bit hard on the team, and the only blame that I would lay at their feet was the fact that we couldn't put the ball in the net whether it was bad luck or bad finishing. We actually missed two open goals from a couple of feet. I don't often mention the officials, but the stand side linesman flagged for a foul for our opening goal and awarded two corners when no Talbot player touched the ball.

As for Nocknut does it not anger you that decent taxpayers money was used to try and educate this rocket. He has a go at us struggling to beat Rossvale, when this is the same team that humped his mob out the Scottish at the Cooncil Stadium back in September.

All I said is there is a clear difference last year talbot were winning convincingly now it’s not the same against teams maybe fear factor away  . I haven’t seen tablet play this year yet but Will do very soon 

Edited by Nocknosh1988

I would say that beating Kilwinning 6-1,Kilbirnie 5-2and Beith 4-0 and Benburb 5-0 in recent weeks were convincing wins [emoji848]

All I said is there is a clear difference last year talbot were winning convincingly now it’s not the same against teams maybe fear factor away  . I haven’t seen tablet play this year yet but Will do very soon 

A wee reality check here guys

TALBOT have lost 1 league game this season to Cumnock's 11 (Eleven)

We got put out the big Scottish after a replay against a very decent Arbroath team and before that we beat Cove Rangers and Kelty.

We have already lifted a trophy this season and on course to do well on the league and Junior Cup this season.

And now more importantly....we own our park [emoji16][emoji106]

A wee reality check here guys

TALBOT have lost 1 league game this season to Cumnock's 11 (Eleven)

We got put out the big Scottish after a replay against a very decent Arbroath team and before that we beat Cove Rangers and Kelty.

We have already lifted a trophy this season and on course to do well on the league and Junior Cup this season.

And now more importantly....we own our park [emoji16][emoji106]

Well said, how can anybody say we are weaker than last season especially Cumnock fans