St. Johnstone v Killie

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Last 24 hours have been peak St Johnstone In the last week of a transfer window. Heads flying off all over the place and it’s not confined to the support for once. 

Scenes when we lose 1-0 today and then sign Christophe Berra. 

Better to be angry than apathetic IMO.

Those who simply dont care will be the ones the club lose the easiest.

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I don’t want to take responsibility for this current mess, but I started to regularly attend Saints matches during the John Connolly managerial era and witnessed a constant rise to success until I moved to London three years ago. Coincidence? That’s ultimately not for me to decide.

But yes, probably.

^^^ trying to stay relevant from his Brixton bedsit.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Better to be angry than apathetic IMO.

Those who simply dont care will be the ones the club lose the easiest.

Good news is I’m still angry. The fact I barely stand up when we score these days may be a bigger issue however. 

5 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
*shrugs*
Post information on public site.
Take a huff when its shared by public.

You are the only one who does it. Within seconds it's on WAP. And it's only you who does it. If I wanted to post there I would. There is a reason I don't so hence I'm pissed off you instantly run and post it. So I'd appreciate if you would delete your post on WAP that actually is a screen grab from here

Unbelievable, you have posted it on a public forum.

I don't post on the bear's den for similar reasons but I can't really complain if someone, regardless if its same person or not all the time, copies something and posts it there. Especially if it's of interest from an insider source.

There is a significant cross over of fans between both sites anyway, sometimes not in the same guise so naturally there will be cross pollination.

if this is your feeling then you are doing the right thing as I don't think the internet is for you...These are public football forums for discussing football and wider than that, it's the internet.  If you don't want something that could be posted elsewhere don't put it in the public domain.

Unbelievable, you have posted it on a public forum.
I don't post on the bear's den for similar reasons but I can't really complain if someone, regardless if its same person or not all the time, copies something and posts it there. Especially if it's of interest from an insider source.
There is a significant cross over of fans between both sites anyway, sometimes not in the same guise so naturally there will be cross pollination.
if this is your feeling then you are doing the right thing as I don't think the internet is for you...These are public football forums for discussing football and wider than that, it's the internet.  If you don't want something that could be posted elsewhere don't put it in the public domain.
Fair comments.

5 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Anyway, feeling quietly confident about this one. That may be subject to change, but looking forward to it now. 

You've lost one game at McDiarmid in the last 6 seasons, I'm not sure why youre worried at all.

7 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I’ll happily provide the inside info for the Perthshire mutants, in that other fella’s place:

1. KR doesn’t have a clue.

2. The Chairman thinks TW is a tool.

3. TW is a tool.

4. DS is really really really good.

Are you the boy that hates Danny Swanson?