St. Johnstone v Killie

Guest Moomintroll

Given that we are almost guaranteed to gift any team that is struggling 3 points should we not be applying for charitable status to get some tax breaks?

Our best result in well over a year.

Thoroughly deserved victory, we were the better team throughout.

Ali McCann was majestic today. The number of times you think he’s closed down and he finds the pass is incredible. 

Two games running our midfield has outplayed one of the best midfields in the country outwith the OF.

Absolute credit to Tommy Wright, tactically got it bang on today. And the players as well, great determination and desire the whole match.

Brilliant.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
See, what was all the worry about lads?
As for Killie, thoroughly deserve the return to fighting for survival.

Whit the f**k did we do?

Played really bad for the last couple months. I thought that was obvious.

Wouldve been a travesty if we'd lost that. We weren't great but Kilmarnock offered absolutely nothing beyond Chris Burke falling over whenever he got near the box.

Not convinced about that formation at all but hard to judge after only 90 minutes playing it, and against a team who played as poorly as Kilmarnock. 

Ali McCann is some fucking player.

Deserved the win today. The change of shape worked a treat - I loved the Sheffield United style underlapping/support provided by the centre backs whenever an attack was going down their side. Also joyous time watching Ali MCCann make Power and Dicker his bitches today with a real top class performance. 

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Given that we are almost guaranteed to gift any team that is struggling 3 points should we not be applying for charitable status to get some tax breaks?

Struggling !!?? We have had one defeat in the last eight games that's hardly struggling !

Also thought we maybe should have had a penalty in the second half when Power went through the back of Holt. It was maybe just outside the box, but to not even get a foul was ridiculous. Then again Muir got literally nothing that mattered correct today.

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

Also thought we maybe should have had a penalty in the second half when Power went through the back of Holt. It was maybe just outside the box, but to not even get a foul was ridiculous. Then again Muir got literally nothing that mattered correct today.

Na, not for me. Holt goes down too easy, suppose It did work for killie. Killie look f**k all like the team they were last season. 

I thought we played really well today and were never under any pressure apart for a few minutes after they scored that extremely dubious penalty.Lots of positives for me  I thought May and Spooney were outstanding and McCann is now not just a promising young player but our most dominant midfielder.And as for Killie,oh dear they are a shadow of the team they were last year.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee