St. Johnstone v Killie

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Nah hate WAP and certain individuals so tend to avoid it . Going to need to do the same here now as you just take it and run to WAP with it.
Disappointing.
Been a good run of giving you all some inside info but time to sign off unfortunately.

I can only apologise as I had no idea you felt that way about that site tbh.

16 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Nah hate WAP and certain individuals so tend to avoid it . Going to need to do the same here now as you just take it and run to WAP with it.
Disappointing.
Been a good run of giving you all some inside info but time to sign off unfortunately.

@RandomGuy. this is why we can’t have nice things 

Edited by Dick Van Dyke

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
I can only apologise as I had no idea you felt that way about that site tbh.

Not the first time you have done it and each time I've been critical of you doing it. No need to apologise. It's the way you are. Enjoy the match

Just tell him he's a  snivelling little c**t,  I do every day by PM.

Just tell him he's a  snivelling little c**t,  I do every day by PM.
Pathetic. Doesn't even just quote what I say but copies and pastes it into WAP. What's that all about?

Anyway. Damage done unfortunately.

Shouldn't have been telling half the stuff I was in the first place so maybe it is a good time to hit it on the head.

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Pathetic. Doesn't even just quote what I say but copies and pastes it into WAP. What's that all about?

Anyway. Damage done unfortunately.

Shouldn't have been telling half the stuff I was in the first place so maybe it is a good time to hit it on the head.

Just PM me in future, i can keep secrets.

*shrugs*
Post information on public site.
Take a huff when its shared by public.
You are the only one who does it. Within seconds it's on WAP. And it's only you who does it. If I wanted to post there I would. There is a reason I don't so hence I'm pissed off you instantly run and post it. So I'd appreciate if you would delete your post on WAP that actually is a screen grab from here

I don’t want to take responsibility for this current mess, but I started to regularly attend Saints matches during the John Connolly managerial era and witnessed a constant rise to success until I moved to London three years ago. Coincidence? That’s ultimately not for me to decide.

But yes, probably.

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

You are the only one who does it. Within seconds it's on WAP. And it's only you who does it. If I wanted to post there I would. There is a reason I don't so hence I'm pissed off you instantly run and post it. So I'd appreciate if you would delete your post on WAP that actually is a screen grab from here

It's just a post. Just chill out about it.

What I do when I'm this wound up is take a step back and relax for a bit instead.

Screenshot_20200125-112841_Chrome.jpg.096cc04a24f69e672b4b9a839e013af3.jpg

Last 24 hours have been peak St Johnstone In the last week of a transfer window. Heads flying off all over the place and it’s not confined to the support for once. 

Scenes when we lose 1-0 today and then sign Christophe Berra.