Celtic V Ross County

Sadly the 1st home game of the season I will miss as me and Mrs romeo are off for a romantic and hopefully sexy weekend.

I'll plump for 2-0 to Celtic. Will be interesting to see if Lennon sticks with the 3-5-2 with Eddy and the thumb up front.

The 6-0 game was one of the worst County performances I've seen. It was pathetic.

We'll lose by 4, Fontaine will be shoehorned back in, someone will get sent off, and we'll move on to the more straightforward fixture of Rangers at Ibrox.

Alternatively the less likely outcome is that The Stuart Kettlewell Experience (feat. Fergie) convince the players it's a cup semi-final and they cruise to a two goal win. Again.

Sadly the 1st home game of the season I will miss as me and Mrs romeo are off for a romantic and hopefully sexy weekend.
I'll plump for 2-0 to Celtic. Will be interesting to see if Lennon sticks with the 3-5-2 with Eddy and the thumb up front.

3-0 to Celtic.

Romeo to score [emoji6]

On 23/01/2020 at 08:46, Romeo said:

On 23/01/2020 at 10:20, jagfox99 said:

Much like @Romeo‘s weekend then....🤔😇

:lol: 

3-0 Sellick.