Scottish cup weekend

combineharvester

14 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I would guess somewhere between 6/4 and 2/1; and there will probably be a surprise somewhere.

5.29 to 1 with McBookie for the 8 Jollies

7 are very short with RobRoy 10/11 being the only "closely" priced game.

Broughty 4/11,  Talbot 1/8, Hurlford 1/7, Meadow 1/7, Darvel 2/9, Pollok 2/9, Beith 1/10

I expect Ladbrokes Acca to be bigger.

2 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

With the recently disappointing stuff happening at Beith, losing to Rossvale and the big experienced centerhalf had to go off at half time and then the manager quitting I'm not to confident of a Beith win after the travel up to Stoneywood nr Dyce.  if they do win I will really take this as an excellent result

No disrespect in losing to Rossvale, apart from Talbot they are probably the most inform team in the West.

Bookies have Beith as the shortest odds of any team to progress, therefore the most likely to go through.

Beith will win with goals to spare, trying to spin this as anything else  is nonsense,

As for a possible injury at centre half, I could play centre half in this game and they are still winning at a canter.

9 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

No disrespect in losing to Rossvale, apart from Talbot they are probably the most inform team in the West.

Bookies have Beith as the shortest odds of any team to progress, therefore the most likely to go through.

Beith will win with goals to spare, trying to spin this as anything else  is nonsense,

As for a possible injury at centre half, I could play centre half in this game and they are still winning at a canter.

Pmsl, I aint spinning it. I'm telling you how I've seen it being at the game at the weekend and yes I have no idea the level of Stonywood parkvale this year and i believe Beith should and are favourites but nothing has went well for them this week since last weekend so if there was a shock as a few mentioned then this could be the game.

Yes totally agree, no disrespect losing to Rossvale, they deserved the win, felt it was a close first half but Rossvale were better in second but for ten mins near the end when it was a bit testy.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread