Development of women's football

adam1996

If you have a spare 10 minutes, I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out my questionnaire for my dissertation. My project relates to the development of women's football and any responses would help massively.

If you have any questions, drop me a message.

Thanks in advance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aOqLoD8rrCkAPzjLxpuR4K_Za2Bwekyyuhb9tT35BBI/edit#responses

far too much focus on the WSL which I personally dont have much interest in, despite following womens football a fair bit. I expect nearly everyone on here would be the same. Made a number of the questions difficult to give an informed answer on.

8 hours ago, adam1996 said:

If you have a spare 10 minutes, I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out my questionnaire for my dissertation. My project relates to the development of women's football and any responses would help massively.

If you have any questions, drop me a message.

Thanks in advance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aOqLoD8rrCkAPzjLxpuR4K_Za2Bwekyyuhb9tT35BBI/edit#responses

Mate, this is a Scottish football forum and your questionnaire is about English football. I have very little interest in the WSL, I'm only interested in the Scottish players in it. If I answer that way it could look like I don't care about women's football despite regularly attending matches, so I'm not going to complete it.