ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Geldof will be doing his dinger trying to catch Covid 19 to get an invite, Chris Martin already booked his look at me spot.

IMG_20200406_201355.jpg

Is it meant to look like a gun being pointed?!

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That comment is extremely distasteful to put it politely.

Johnson is fighting for his life.

Show some compassion for him and his family.

He was boasting about shaking hands with CV sufferers onthe 3rd of March and his father was telling everyone that he was going to the pub on St Patrick's Day.

They have clearly felt they were above this thing and not treating as seriously as they should have sending out a message to a lot of brain dead fans who are probably also straining the NHS after following their example.

Does dying in office grant you a state funeral? 

The griefmongers will be utterly fucking unbearable if he dies. Folk are already climbing over each other to show the most support for him. 

The man is an arsehole whom over the last three decades (at least) has shown absolutely no regard for anyone other than himself. He truly believes that he is above everyone and everything, to the point of even ignoring health and safety advice for a deadly virus that could well cost him his life. 

Nobody is untouchable and you reap what you sow. His and his government's delayed/ignorant response to this crisis has undoubtedly cost thousands of lives, why is his any more important?

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That comment is extremely distasteful to put it politely.

Johnson is fighting for his life.

Show some compassion for him and his family.

The families of the 10s of 1000s who have died due to the austerity measures implementied by the Tories in the last 10 years would need a freshly peeled onion in order to shed a tear.

5 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Indeed!! She could give me a bed bath anytime.image%20(1).jpeg

I don't think she would be able to get in the bath with you.  Unless you have a bath big enough for two fat bassas 

13 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Taking a chance with a woman is standard practice for guys in fife.  You'll probably be immune now.  

In Fife herd immunity is literal.

2 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

I don't know the answer to this, but, let's say it does.

How would that work with social distancing very much in place, and gatherings at all other funerals banned?

3 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

It will be absolutely fucking glorious to see these Union Jack suited royalist c***s being interviewed through their letterboxes in floods of tears bemoaning not being able to camp out on The Mall for 3 days to see his coffin for 10 seconds.

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

How would that work with social distancing very much in place, and gatherings at all other funerals banned?

Do it viking style and fire a flaming arrow into his box from 100 yards. 

If probably quite like something like that for mine.

3 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

not sure that's quite as impressive a collection as it appears at first glance..???

image.thumb.png.5096ea0fac01177e87422aee4eddd393.png

That’s a Labour Government for you...

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Bung him in a fridge until it all blows over. If Prince Philip times things right we could have two.

Lots of disparaging comments about The Kingdom on this thread. Mods should be clamping down imo.

I'll leave the debate over Johnsons'  current predicament, and political debate to the rest of you guys .

I'm just here for the milfy nurse pics . Keep them coming lads , thanks .

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

surely they'd just put his ashes in a sprinkler thing on that thames zip-line and whizz it across the river so his mortal remains were scattered 'midst the flotsam, jetsam, shite and filth of the city he served so nobly as mayor - only need one person there to give it a good shove - could maybe raffle it off as a prize with the proceeds going to a 'tattoos for nurses' fund ???

2 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

I'll leave the debate over Johnsons'  current predicament, and political debate to the rest of you guys .

MILF Nurse Pics at Milf Jam

1 minute ago, 'WellDel said:

Soz chief.  Emptied my load earlier in Boris’s interest. You’d be as well off to your bed til tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

surely they'd just put his ashes in a sprinkler thing on that thames zip-line and whizz it across the river so his mortal remains were scattered 'midst the flotsam, jetsam, shite and filth of the city he served so nobly as mayor - only need one person there to give it a good shove - could maybe raffle it off as a prize with the proceeds going to a 'tattoos for nurses' fund ???

They should scatter them from that London Garden Bridge he spunked £50m on