Coronavirus (COVID-19)

My 12 year old had an upper respiratory tract infection on christmas eve for a few days. Bad hoarse cough and a temp. Mrs b think’s it may have been this, but i am not 100% convinced. 

URTIs don’t include lungs so would maybe exclude the cough?

19 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Even as an act, VT is deeply cringy.

Anyone that utters the words "forum big hitter" has deeper problems than being a bit cringey.

I'm fairly sure he's the wrong side of 30 years old and will in all likelihood still be posting the same sneering "Erm... Ainsley Harriot/Portillo" stuff on a Scottish hot food and beverage forum even when he's into his forties, like some sort of shitposting Peter Pan.

Just let that sink in champ etc etc.

40 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

My 12 year old had an upper respiratory tract infection on christmas eve for a few days. Bad hoarse cough and a temp. Mrs b think’s it may have been this, but i am not 100% convinced. 

Health authorities say it's extremely unlikely (unless you'd been to Wuhan or come into contact with one of the very few people who were part of the chain at that point). There was plenty of normal flu going around then anyway. If it had been circulating here then, we'd have been where we are now a month ago at least.

I'm fairly sure he's the wrong side of 30 years old and will in all likelihood still be posting the same sneering "Erm... Ainsley Harriot/Portillo" stuff on a Scottish hot food and beverage forum even when he's into his forties, like some sort of shitposting Peter Pan.
Just let that sink in champ etc etc.
Shit posting Peter Pan is my new favourite.

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Anyone who believes the China death figures probably still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. As soon as this started over there they should have shut their borders and only allowed Chinese nationalists back in or foreign nationals out,providing they spent 2 weeks in isolation. The fact people were allowed to leave and spread this disease all over the world is negligence 

Better late than never for Chiang Kai Shek and the bois

Army planning a other 5 hospitals to add to the initial ones planned, hope to f**k that's precautionary rather than a sign of where we are. 

Still convinced they've fucked the timing of the soft lockdown by a week. 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Tbf there’s only about 20 folk who go to the churches here every week, they could easily be spaced out 2 metres apart, or even a whole row apart! I reckon the queue for supermarkets are busier than folk going to church. Just don’t let them eat wafers or share cups!

^^^big team found

8 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Ainsley Harriott meme was sort of funny at the start but it must be at least 8 years old now.

Much like Captain Sensible and Lex, the virginton character has become old.

FB_IMG_1586355588545.jpg.437bfa80d55a2e734bc619319851a2e6.jpg

Just now, AUFC90 said:
3 minutes ago, Boostin said:
VT getting bites the easiest in a long time while posters are sat on their couches gazing at the sunshine outside. 

Im oot working....unlucky champ.

Even more frustrating. 

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Covid-19 is a lower respiratory tract infection so I'd agree with your pov.

2 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

About ten times better than being stuck in the hoose right now and that's coming from me.....a lazy b*****d and good at it.

Had a days work mostly outdoors not doing too much yesterday, was decent.