ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Building sites still open.  Builders Merchants in England closed and were told they should reopen.
Builders merchant near my work closed but a plant hire place still open.
Which building as sites are open in Dundee?

All the developments around the Ballumbie Golf Course and Clearwater areas are closed as far as I can see.

My hay fever has officially begun. From now until September-ish, I'll henceforth be contemplating whether I have hay fever or coronavirus on a daily basis. 

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Cant see there being any normal open football games this year tbh.

Perhaps premiership closed door.

Can’t see it realistically happening given the current timeframe of events, certainly not at the start of the 20/21 season anyway. Maybe we are both just being hysterical though?

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Yeah bro!

1FBE8D3C-385F-4634-A321-7A7EF3018BB1.jpeg

:lol:

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Which building as sites are open in Dundee?

All the developments around the Ballumbie Golf Course and Clearwater areas are closed as far as I can see.

Not talking about Dundee, not necessarily even Scotland.  But in England certainly still ongoing.

Geldof will be doing his dinger trying to catch Covid 19 to get an invite, Chris Martin already booked his look at me spot.

IMG_20200406_201355.jpg

Just now, Brother Blades said:

IMG_7199.jpg

Shandon Par spoke about this before, I’m pretty sure he said he was 14 at the time which makes these lovely lassies paedophiles. Really cool story though. 

Johnson taken to the ICU.

14 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

My hay fever has officially begun. From now until September-ish, I'll henceforth be contemplating whether I have hay fever or coronavirus on a daily basis. 

Been feeling it coming on the last couple of days, no doubt due to the amount of time spent drinking in the garden. Stocked up on antihistamines earlier on....thankfully there hasn't been a run on them...

I suspected it was bad when big-mouth Trump wished 'him well in his fight against the virus'.  Trump will have had the full (secret) update but would be incapable of being subtle or discrete.

Wouldn’t wish it on anyone but he’s a fucking buffoon for going around shaking the hands of patients who had the virus. 

You could sense that the government statements earlier were likely bullshit, but why on earth were they just pretending everything was fine and Johnson was still leading the country when he is clearly very unwell? 

Shambolic stuff. Just be honest about it. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

You could sense that the government statements earlier were likely bullshit, but why on earth were they just pretending everything was fine and Johnson was still leading the country when he is clearly very unwell? 

They're incapable of honesty, they're politicians.  It's in their DNA to lie.

Just now, Michael W said:

I don't agree, for one thing it does nobody any good to think his condition is bad unless there's good reason to - as there is now. If he was worse than we were being told - and that's a total presumption, he may have deteriorated recently - I wouldn't blame them for lying about it at all. 

The Prime Minister "remains conscious at this time", the spokesperson said.

Suggests they are going to sedate him for ventilation.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Boris circling the drain?

😂😂

Imagine being this bitter. What a life.