ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Keep saying that if the lockdown lasts longer than5-6 weeks tops it will do more damage than the virus. People acting irrationally in an emergency are as dangerous if not more so than the original hazard
People keep bleating on about how we need to “put peoples health before the economy “ as if the two things are completely separate entities with no effect on each other. Pish! Where there is a-lot of poverty there is poor health and low life expectancy. Vice versa
Sorry to sound rough but people die all the time. Every single thing you do carries the risk of you dieing . For the “one death is too many “ & “if it saves one life its worth it” crowd then sorry too bad, get off your phones. The only choice we make in life is whether or not something has an acceptable risk or an unacceptable risk. Do we stop all road transport becuase there is a risk of fatalities? No

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bitching about missing a birthday party during the worst crisis in decades is a fucking nonsense.  It’s an indication of just how easy live is/has been for some folk.

Okay boomer.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bitching about missing a birthday party during the worst crisis in decades is a fucking nonsense.  It’s an indication of just how easy live is/has been for some folk.

There will be genuinely vulnerable people out there who have legitimate grounds for complaint but not some of the pish that’s being reported.

What if you’re stuck on a sofa bed at the mother in law’s because you can’t move into your new house? Can I moan about that because by Christ I need to moan to someone.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

What if you’re stuck on a sofa bed at the mother in law’s because you can’t move into your new house? Can I moan about that because by Christ I need to moan to someone.

I think you would get away with murder with those circumstances.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

No.  Grow a pair.  Snowflake.

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

Okay boomer.

I bet there’s lots of boomers out there bitching about trivial things too.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

No.  Grow a pair.  Snowflake.

Does it make a difference if the sofa bed was manufactured around the time you were an apprentice? And if a four yo is nicking the bedsheets?

The lockdown is going to have big consequences for people's lives, missing family visits and occasions is a big one.  Speaking to my wife's family last night some are going to have to self-isolate for a full 12 weeks so we won't see them for months, it's hard and means we won't have birthdays for a lot of us.  I won't see my parents or brothers families for months either most likely.  Saying this doesn't detract from people who are suffering serious ill health or bereavement.  It also doesn't mean that we aren't going to do it.

People can only complain if they end up dying from coronavirus IMO. Anything else is trivial by comparison.
What about, suspected to have had coronavirus, will definitely die of something else at a date yet to be determined?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
People can only complain if they end up dying from coronavirus IMO. Anything else is trivial by comparison.

What about, suspected to have had coronavirus, will definitely die of something else at a date yet to be determined?

No.  Stop making it complicated.  

No Bob Mortimer then.

Tbf, he probably doesn't work on his own teeth.

11 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I think you would get away with murder with those circumstances.

You don’t have a vial of Coronavirus in the stock cupboard do you?

4 hours ago, superbigal said:

Fair play Nicola going on good morning Britain.
Probably the toughest gig out there facing Piers for now.

Seeing as he barely allows anyone talk, its probably the easiest one to go on.

No.  Stop making it complicated.  
I dont even know who makes the rules anymore, let alone understand them.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The lockdown is going to have big consequences for people's lives, missing family visits and occasions is a big one. 

It's not all good, some people are going through hell.