Coronavirus (COVID-19)

48 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just been delivered - a fry pack, a packet of soda bread, tea bags, sugar, coffee, a jar of jam, tin of custard, tin of beans, tin of peas, tin of chicken soup, 4 sachets of breakfast cereal.

More than happy with that.

Did you also get a tin of bully beef and a Commando comic?

55 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just been delivered - a fry pack, a packet of soda bread, tea bags, sugar, coffee, a jar of jam, tin of custard, tin of beans, tin of peas, tin of chicken soup, 4 sachets of breakfast cereal.

More than happy with that.

Here's the Scottish Government's list, doubt if I'll get the whole lot.

tue1.thumb.JPG.baed26cb7029c1f03ad4d6ad94d4b4c6.JPGtue2.thumb.JPG.22a608bc246797a1785527aa7b89e20c.JPGtue3.JPG.e0d81dbc7c58bcb72587a74e7e716daa.JPG

53 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

How Jacksgranda quit heroin:

Just been delivered - a fry pack, a packet of soda bread, tea bags, sugar, coffee, a jar of jam, tin of custard, tin of beans, tin of peas, tin of chicken soup, for consumption cold, 4 sachets of breakfast cereal.

image.jpeg.2c4cc42ac438a940937eebc843996470.jpeg
 image.jpeg.581cc010f7ace2a47a831033c130b408.jpeg

Now he just needs one final hit to soothe the pain until the Valium takes effect.

image.jpeg.f68f29a435189cc2d7c501b56b237176.jpeg

55 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I'm pretty sure the 'one bit of exercise a day' instruction exists to get people into a habit of exercising, whilst they don't have anything else to do. And the hope is they'll continue with it after the lockdown ends.

Now that public health experts are at the top of the food chain, basically telling the government what to do, they've probably asked government to do it as they know they'll do anything they tell them. 

As long as folk are social distancing, I don't really understand what the problem is with it. 

Also there are loads of people who only exercise in gyms now using streets and parks.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, The DA said:

At least you'll know who the arseholes on your street are.

Nae doobt the usual h*ns will be oot.  

On 28/03/2020 at 11:56, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Not heard from either EasyJet or Jet2. I paid with my credit card so should be able to get my money back that way if worse comes to worse. What a total c**t taking that massive dividend and not refunding people with cancelled flights. If you search ‘easyJet refund’ on Twitter there’s hundreds of folk in a similar position.

Anybody having problems with getting contact from EasyJet email john.leighton@easyjet.com

Did it yesterday, got a reply today saying refund is now being processed and should be here in 3 days.

If you are lucky you may get a response from a Dafyyd Dil (I shit you not).

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Also there are loads of people who only exercise in gyms now using streets and parks.

I'm sure there are.

But 'people who spend hours doing cardio at Pure Gym' is actually a smaller group than you'd imagine.