Jump to content
ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Situations Vacant

Chief Medical Officer for Scotland required.  Must have a medical qualification,  a degree of common sense and preferably only one hoose.

 

Will the name Calderwood be enough?...

Jimmy+Calderwood.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, philpy said:

She's gone. I'm away to my holiday home to celebrate. Wait, what??..

It was probably you that took the picture of her tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it remiss of me to suggest that the nurses in the hospital Boris has been admitted to will now need to carry yet another form of protection now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Is it remiss of me to suggest that the nurses in the hospital Boris has been admitted to will now need to carry yet another form of protection now? emoji848.png

Nah, he’s fucked they won’t be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Is it remiss of me to suggest that the nurses in the hospital Boris has been admitted to will now need to carry yet another form of protection now? emoji848.png

Fucking hell. I haven't read you since you used to post "Journey - Don't Stop Believing" a hundred times a day on the music thread. This really is the end of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Fucking hell. I haven't read you since you used to post "Journey - Don't Stop Believing" a hundred times a day on the music thread. This really is the end of days.

Hold on to that feeling! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking Johnson had been looking progressively worse in every photo or TV statement since his diagnosis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

I thought she was a shoe-in for some kind of award.
What an absolute waste but I have very little sympathy for her.
Someone earlier in the thread said it for me when describing it as one of the biggest ever political suicides (paraphrasing).
Quite unbelievable.
Surely her husband must've suggested to her that it might look a bit iffy, unless they both genuinely were of the opinion that they were above it all.

I said something similar earlier. This wasn't a one-off error. The amount of decisions that must have went through that family's head and not one of them thought "hmm, maybe this isn't a good idea?" Bollocks. They knew it wasn't a good idea, but thought they were above it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

I thought she was a shoe-in for some kind of award.
What an absolute waste but I have very little sympathy for her.
Someone earlier in the thread said it for me when describing it as one of the biggest ever political suicides (paraphrasing).
Quite unbelievable.
Surely her husband must've suggested to her that it might look a bit iffy, unless they both genuinely were of the opinion that they were above it all.

Yes good post The reporter on the main news tonight said it was the worst "thing" -can not remember his words he had probably heard at a press conference   Nobody seemed to realised how bad this was   Had the radio on all morning and this was about the 4th headline in the news bulletin Every hour it was  jumping up a place until it was the top story of the morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst BoJo succumbing to this would definitely not be at all hilarious, I have to say i'm in two minds about it. One the one hand we might get a public holiday out of it, on the other the PM croaking will likely extend the lockdown and I'll not get my 2 weeks of hillwalking etc in May. 

Hmmm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fucking hell. I haven't read you since you used to post "Journey - Don't Stop Believing" a hundred times a day on the music thread. This really is the end of days.
Been on here since 2005(!)
And aye, my posting back then on the WAYLT thread was a bit excessive

I've never left - but I don't post much anymore, mostly post on Accies related threads.

But it's lockdown due to this so I've been reading more of the forum than normal due to boredom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Whilst BoJo succumbing to this would definitely not be at all hilarious, I have to say i'm in two minds about it. One the one hand we might get a public holiday out of it, on the other the PM croaking will likely extend the lockdown and I'll not get my 2 weeks of hillwalking etc in May. 

Hmmm. 

What use would a public holiday during a lockdown be? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

What use would a public holiday during a lockdown be? 😂

Excellent point, well made 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What makes you say that?

It's a constant source of wonder that Junior Pub League goes around thinking he's a functional homo sapiens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

What use would a public holiday during a lockdown be? 😂

I would get a day off, for one thing. I'm working just the same, only trying to do it from home with children about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...