Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

If there was a way of knowing the results and I was putting on a conspiracy theory accumulator, I'd say Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK, the Russian Government were behind the Moscow apartment bombings and none of Salvador Allende, David Kelly or Jeffrey Epstein killed themselves.

I'd say it's a bit daft to believe the Government version of every event in history. The problem with conspiracy theory hobbyists is they seem to believe every single one, based on nothing more than liking the sound of them and not having a girlfriend. 

Ftfy 

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

If there was a way of knowing the results and I was putting on a conspiracy theory accumulator, I'd say Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK, the Russian Government were behind the Moscow apartment bombings and none of Salvador Allende, David Kelly or Jeffrey Epstein killed themselves.

I'd say it's a bit daft to believe the Government version of every event in history. The problem with conspiracy theory hobbyists is they seem to believe every single one, based on nothing more than liking the sound of them.

If you did a lucky 31, I'd reckon there's a damn good chance that you'd have the fourfold, 4 trbls, 6 dbls and 4 singles all up but I wouldn't put it past the acca and full house to be honest.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have you put yourself down for a red cross parcel? I'm getting quite excited.

Not yet. Wife just did a shop two days ago so would feel a bit dodgy. 

Not sure how I'm going to manage this given I have 2 kids under 7 and I feel 100% healthy so mentally I'm not in a place where I feel its required. 

In a way it would have been easier when I was on chemo because that made you feel like utter shit. Immunotherapy in my experience makes you feel a wee bit more tired than usual, sometimes. 

Edited by madwullie

57 minutes ago, greendot said:

Is that what he calls it?  I'd be seeing a doctor if it came out that colour as well.

Mine came out that colour after my prostate biopsy...

23 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'd say it's a bit daft to believe the Government version of every event in history. The problem with conspiracy theory hobbyists is they seem to believe every single one, based on nothing more than liking the sound of them.

I'll go for a double on Allende and Moscow, and lay a treble on Oswald, Kelly and Epstein.

34 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Ah well that's me had my don't leave the house for 12 weeks letter 😕🔫 

Got a phone call from my Dermatology Dept last Friday telling me that i too fit into the "high risk" group and my letter will be on its way soon.  I've been following the rules and staying in even although i'm feeling absolutely fine.  Does the letter say 12 weeks from the date of the letter, or from the start of the current lockdown ??   Cheers 

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have you put yourself down for a red cross parcel? I'm getting quite excited.

Apparently our council are sending out food parcels. We're on the list.

If I was a bookie I'd be giving shite odds on Epstein killing himself. Now who ordered the killing, that's where the money's to be made. Royal family definitely favourites with the Clintons in second fav.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

If I was a bookie I'd be giving shite odds on Epstein killing himself. Now who ordered the killing, that's where the money's to be made. Royal family definitely favourites with the Clintons in second fav.

You are a bookie.

4 hours ago, Bohemian said:

I'll donate 20 quid to a charity of your choice if you find another one

please keep your £20 - extensive research have revealed nothing similar - sorry

on the upside - i have  also discovered that the fragrant ms hurley's elder sister, kate, has an even better pair of tits than her famous sibling - imagine those two fighting over the soap in the bath as sprightly young things  in their late teens

Liz Hurley rushes from the US to be with model nephew Miles after ...

Edited by Herman Hessian
clarification of slightly noncey inferences !!!

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Has prince pervert not been on the tv giving tips about how to handle being stuck indoors?  He's had a few months start and you'd think he'd be willing to help.