Coronavirus (COVID-19)

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This is a tough one.  I’m all in favour of all non-essential businesses being part of the lockdown but can’t see how you can separate essential and non-essential on-line buying.

Leaving it to people's best judgement isn’t working.

Couldn't the online stores remove non-essential items from their websites?  I don't know the logistics of doing that but seems possible.   

Here,  you can buy whatever you like online but they won't deliver it unless it's essential.   I ordered 3 solar powered pelicans for my garden about 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for delivery.  I'm not sure why they were deemed non-essential!  

Just now, hk blues said:

Couldn't the online stores remove non-essential items from their websites?  I don't know the logistics of doing that but seems possible.   

Here,  you can buy whatever you like online but they won't deliver it unless it's essential.   I ordered 3 solar powered pelicans for my garden about 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for delivery.  I'm not sure why they were deemed non-essential!  

The stores could but they’re greedy b*****ds.

Just now, Bohemian said:

🤣 yeah the creepy little lucky b*****d

It's hard to be too critical as he does a good job with the regular pics of his mum. 

For any posters who are strangers to the Liz Hurley thread, her son and doppelganger, Damian, takes all the scantily-clad pics of her that end up plastered all over the tabloids etc. 

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Gove in self isolation.  Fingers crossed.

One of Raab's possible future competition.  Each will have their fingers crossed that all the others have it.

eta  When I googled this story, it was the shitty/red top/wee newspapers carrying the story.

No Times, Guardian, Telegraph. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Edited by cyderspaceman

10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

With all the sunshine you get in the Philippines they should have flown to yours by now.