Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Ffs.

5G, Recreational drug habits, threesomes with bats and pangolins. What is wrong with you c***s? It effects some people worse than others, I'd wager it to be more due to genetics than if some c**t takes a few grams of shite coke* now and again. 

*PM me

I can't believe smoking has no effect, though.

If this was the 1940s, doctors would be saying tobacco is a protection against the virus. Especially menthol fags. Aahh! Consulate.

A 1930 Lucky Strike advertisement. 

Guest Moomintroll
Grimm?  Twice in the matter of hours that I haven't got what someone is referring to.  And I'm slaggin Khan...

A nod to an erstwhile member with crispy pets. Very fond of cruises and second homes.

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

There must have been rumours around that time the US Government admitted poisoning large volumes of people in St Louis.

Don't know that one but you could have tried 'Fracking poisons the water' or 'Fracking causes earthquakes'. I might have accepted either of those.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just a reminder of Maitland Ward, who used to be in Boy Meets World. My mate tells me she now does adult entertainment.

1tcuwekspiu31.png

She can entertain this adult anytime.

Just now, cyderspaceman said:

Don't know that one but you could have tried 'Fracking poisons the water' or 'Fracking causes earthquakes'. I might have accepted either of those.

Do either of these qualify as conspiracy theories?  Same with the austerity one.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Do either of these qualify as conspiracy theories?  Same with the austerity one.

There's a whole thread of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true on here.

It's really just Biggie making a show of himself but it's your best bet