Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, GordonS said:

I don't agree, for one thing it does nobody any good to think his condition is bad unless there's good reason to - as there is now. If he was worse than we were being told - and that's a total presumption, he may have deteriorated recently - I wouldn't blame them for lying about it at all. 

It has irked me a lot that the line he's still in charge has continued to be peddled, to be honest. He shouldn't be working if he's unwell and he has a nominated deputy for a reason. Yes it's Raab, but if he's the one nominated we have to go with that. 

He should've taken the time off and left the rest to it. He is the PM and clearly wants to be seen to be involved, but it's to his own detriment. Government can and should continue without him. 

10 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Geldof will be doing his dinger trying to catch Covid 19 to get an invite, Chris Martin already booked his look at me spot.

IMG_20200406_201355.jpg

Is Beckham there to get his pinky out? Asking for a friend.

6 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

They're incapable of honesty, they're politicians.  It's in their DNA to lie.

I get they need to be seen to calm everyone, but clearly he's been very unwell - everyone know knows that this was all bullshit so all that's done is public confidence is undermined. 

My hay fever has officially begun. From now until September-ish, I'll henceforth be contemplating whether I have hay fever or coronavirus on a daily basis. 
You'll know the difference, the problem is nobody else will. Looking forward to going to the shops with red eyes a runny nose and a sneezing fit, and trying to explain it.