Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Yes it's Dominic Raab, but Johnson should've had him deputise in his place since his diagnosis. No reason at all to continue to work whilst unwell and be a martyr about it - all it does is 'inspire' others to go and do the same. 

And if he's unwell enough to be in hospital, he shouldn't be doing anything at all. Not good leadership. 

I've had 2 people I know uploading pics onto social media today round at their mates. 

Fucking idiots. I genuinely think the vast majority of people think because they aren't showing symptoms they don't have it, or can pass it on. Likewise their mates. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I've had 2 people I know uploading pics onto social media today round at their mates. 

Fucking idiots. I genuinely think the vast majority of people think because they aren't showing symptoms they don't have it, or can pass it on. Likewise their mates. 

Cleanse your social media.

What better reason could you ever have??

28 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I’m not sure if you’re saying the CMO isn’t an SG appointee, or that she hasn’t dropped a clanger. She is and has.

Oh, so it's an "appointee" now.

I demand your resignation.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Boris must live.

Imagine the outpouring of grief. He'd be considered a hero and get a state funeral.

C'mon Boris, you can pull through mate.

Yes, Boris is about to become a Father for the nth time.

Work out the value of n.

17 minutes ago, SoapMactavish said:

Radiographer. 

Yeah we are the same: within 2 metres of any patient = PPE of mask, gloves and apron. 

In any high-risk places like ITU I have to put on 2 surgical gowns, 3 sets of gloves, air-fed respirator hood and a long waterproof apron on the top.

Sweating like f**k after about 3 seconds 😂

No wonder there isn't enough to go round.

ScotGovs handling of this lurches from one disaster to another as just hours after being given the support of the beleaguered first minister Calderwood has finally done the decent thing. Lets hope the next appointment is someone suitable for the job and not another SNP crony.

Edited by Junior Pub League

1 minute ago, Junior Pub League said:

ScotGovs handling of this lurches from one disaster to another as just hours after being given the support of the beleaguered first minister Calderwood has finally done the decent thing. Lets hope the next appointment is someone suitable for the job and not an SNP crony.

I'll humour you wise guy.

Whom do you have in mind??

CMO has resigned. Having thought about it a bit more I think that’s the right thing. If it was someone intimately involved with the response then staying might be the right thing to do but she’s more involved in communication and this clearly makes that job harder.

Our neighbours daughter in law is currently in a coma with Covid and they can’t visit her or see their other family because of following the regulations.

Catherine Calderwood after that press conference:

I've missed my ideal resigning point. With every day I delay, it's another year before I can get back again. If I had resigned the day I was appointed, I'd actually be Prime Minister by now.

thicks1e3.jpg.7d4905930b7d2b9a42861ed5f9a3eef6.jpg