ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

I don't think many in our 20s or 30s are worried about dying. Worried about killing yes, but not dying ourselves.

Yes, I wasn't meaning everyone, but a significant number think this is way more deadly than it actually is.

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Great Britain is a much bigger island.  Nobody would base themselves in Margate to tour Britain.  Faulty comparison.

Margate is too trendy for tourists now.  Swamped by hipsters escaping from East London.

A pub that was holding a "lock-in" for regular drinkers has been shut down under new coronavirus legislation.

The licensee was serving drinks at The Blue Bell, in Nottinghamshire, unbeknownst to its owners, police said.

Nottinghamshire Police officers were called to weekend reports that drinks were being served and, along with Ashfield District Council, shut it.

All stock and alcohol has also now been removed from the premises, in Mansfield Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield.

No comment.

I'm not sure about these pictures of good looking fit nurses.

I want some more of Albert's readers wifes.

4 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

The nature of being in the minority is that I can’t read and respond to every single reply.

I honestly haven’t read any of your replies until now.

Now that I have seen your aggressive and narrow point of view, I won’t be replying in future either.

Thanks for the contribution 👍

Bulllshit

other news, I"m buying mayself some Low Khao

Large, whose real name was Hugh McGinnis, was born in Glasgow but grew up in Manchester. In recent years he lived in Portishead, near Bristol.

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

27 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I'd like to see proof that ANY of these animal based treatments actually works.  

Bear bile, explained

I severely doubt it's ability to tackle Covid-19. 

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Bulllshit

other news, I"m buying mayself some Low Khao

Judging by your spelling attempts, you're already on it.  

Go on, neck a bottle and let us know how it goes.

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

PHOTO-2020-03-25-19-42-04 (1).jpg

She'd end me quicker than a severe dose of Covid. 

3 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Is she a minister on her days off?

13 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I agree about risk for the vast majority of individuals. I'm working 6 days a week and I'm not worried at all. 

However if we retain the standards that have been set during this outbreak about risk as a society then travel restrictions will be required. There is no guarantee that becoming immune in the spring/summer will make you immune in the winter or that different strains that currently exist won't be able to create a second wave.

You can't honestly live your life like that, as you're not really living at all.

By all means mitigate risk where possible, however why would you have travel restrictions when you've as much chance of catching the virus in Oban as you have in Benalmadena ?

It's obviously up to the other country to decide if they're letting you in, but personally I'd be more than willing to take my chances abroad. 

Let's be honest, you've a far greater risk of getting mugged or stabbed by a Ned / junkie in Blackpool than you have of catching a serious illness in Sopot, not to mention Britain is ridiculously expensive, full of dicks, poor standards and the service is pathetic for the most part.

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

She'd end me quicker than a severe dose of Covid. 

Not sure about the tattoo though !!!

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Bear bile, explained

I severely doubt it's ability to tackle Covid-19. 

Yes, but they seem to accept it has other beneficial effects. HTF did the Chinese discover that? Random acts of drinking bat's piss or lizard vomit or bear's bile, etc?

Edited by cyderspaceman

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

She's much nicer without all the clone like make up.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

You can't honestly live your life like that, as you're not really living at all.

By all means mitigate risk where possible, however why would you have travel restrictions when you've as much chance of catching the virus in Oban as you have in Benalmadena ?

It's obviously up to the other country to decide if they're letting you in, but personally I'd be more than willing to take my chances abroad. 

Let's be honest, you've a far greater risk of getting mugged or stabbed by a Ned / junkie in Blackpool than you have of catching a serious illness in Sopot, not to mention Britain is ridiculously expensive, full of dicks, poor standards and the service is pathetic for the most part.

You can live perfectly fine without going abroad. More people should try leaving the house in the UK rather than 48 weeks in the house watching telly, a fortnight holiday, a city break and Christmas.

The cost of a second lockdown massively outweighs you wanting a cheap holiday.