ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Anyone seen @pozbaird today?

Hope he and his mrs haven't been in an accident on the way back from the golf club

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hate the way Gove pronounces Covid. 

I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone from the Huntly area more. 

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm in full support of P&B turning into an early internet style single thread free for all.

Although I'm sure I saw folk, presumably grown men, talking about cupcakes a while back kdBpcIw.png 

It's essentially just like the Wasteland we had on here a few years ago, but with less chaos and fewer deaths.

100% behind it also, the P&B version of the 42 team Scottish league.

These conferences are getting more and more like a Formula One commentary. One or two bits of information and the rest is massively padded out with the same old, same old.

Great news eh, only approx 8000 will have died then. FFS man what exactly are you trying to prove. Do you expect the medical fraternity to soft soap us and underestimate the number that were going to die. This is a massive human tragedy no matter how anyone tries to spin it yet you keep posting Icke like crap suggesting this is all just nature at work and it's all normal and an over reaction. It really isn't and if it even saves 1 life for that family it will have been worth it. Wind your (brass) neck in, you can start the revolution once this is all over comrade.

Number of deaths today leave us at 65% of where Italy were 2 weeks ago.
we’ve been at this ratio for over a week now
we will probably be announcing over 600 deaths by the weekend 

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Great news eh, only approx 8000 will have died then. FFS man what exactly are you trying to prove. Do you expect the medical fraternity to soft soap us and underestimate the number that were going to die. This is a massive human tragedy no matter how anyone tries to spin it yet you keep posting Icke like crap suggesting this is all just nature at work and it's all normal and an over reaction. It really isn't and if it even saves 1 life for that family it will have been worth it. Wind your (brass) neck in, you can start the revolution once this is all over comrade.

He thinks it’s the snuffles.

Just ignoring him.

There’s been a lot on the news about the government paying to bring back stranded Brits from abroad.  Normally I wouldn’t suggest anything as Draconian as an enforced quarantine by the experience from Canada is a bit frightening.

BF653736-AC10-401B-9674-7A470CAD1636.thumb.jpeg.d3dcdcbdc3bfdf11a1eadc167f0b7bc2.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hate the way Gove pronounces Covid. 

No way am I letting that creepy b*****d put his arms around me.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, Tynierose said:
The IP usually gives it away but the IP and email address being a match means 99.3% certain.

Fucking hell. He must have sustained a life-changing head injury. A sad deterioration in a previous superb WUM.

Fwir it was pretty grim when he left. The atmos towards him wasn't the friendliest. Some really far too personal shit flying about 

Edited by madwullie

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m supposed to be going to Paris tomorrow. If I build a plane from some widden pallets I’ve procured, will you be qualified to fly me there about early afternoon?

No, but @philpywill be.

15 minutes ago, supermik said:

These conferences are getting more and more like a Formula One commentary. One or two bits of information and the rest is massively padded out with the same old, same old.

Yeah I've stopped watching

The Italians said this would happen actually. You'd just get grimly used to it and head down plough on

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone from the Huntly area more. 

You like me more than Gove?

Just now, johnnydun said:

You like me more than Gove?

Hard to believe but I have been stuck in the hoose for a week which may be affecting my judgement.

Having learned today of the death of a fellow Rose supporter as a result of Coronavirus, I think we need to remind ourselves of what "underlying conditions" means. There are a huge number of people with underlying health conditions which are managed perfectly well. These are people whose departure was not in any way imminent but for whom things change if this thing gets into them. 

Appreciate that for the most part, we talk in terms of impact at national level but days like this show the wind up pish from the likes of Sensible for what it is.