ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Fucking hell. He must have sustained a life-changing head injury. A sad deterioration in a previous superb WUM.
I think he still believes he's able to wind people up, when actually we're just laughing/facepalming

Well my neighbour across the road has succumbed to this. Last week an ambulance turned up sharpish and he was carted off. 

In his 70s and probably had some kind of health  condition that was none of my business but he looked fairly well prior to this and was quite active. 

47 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

I remember Captain Sensible being a total WUM but doesn't seem like his posting style (granted, this was about fifteen years ago!). If Jeremiah Cole was going to be any of the ex St Mirren posters I would have bet on Reynard.

It's quite funny when you get middle aged posters adopting the language of teenage American incels on 4chan like "sheeple".

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

If Sky News was a newspaper it would be the Daily Star.

If it was a meat it would be Spam.

If it was a football team it would be East Stirling.

If it was a car it would be a Lada Riva.

If it was a poster it would be Jeremiah Cole.

In essence it's absolute dugshite.

I’ve agreed with many/most of your posts on here but on the issue of Brexit, the General Election and the bits that I’ve seen on COVID-19 Sky News have been miles ahead of the BBC.

On all these issues Beth Rigby has been far more critical and asked significantly more pertinent and ‘awkward’ questions than Laura Kuenssberg.

26 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

I remember Captain Sensible being a total WUM but doesn't seem like his posting style (granted, this was about fifteen years ago!). If Jeremiah Cole was going to be any of the ex St Mirren posters I would have bet on Reynard.

Not sweary enough for Reynard. C****.

24 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

I think he still believes he's able to wind people up, when actually we're just laughing/facepalming

"Like a worn out recording/of a favourite song" (Rupert Holmes, 1979)

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve agreed with many/most of your posts on here but on the issue of Brexit, the General Election and the bits that I’ve seen on COVID-19 Sky News have been miles ahead of the BBC.

On all these issues Beth Rigby has been far more critical and asked significantly more pertinent and ‘awkward’ questions than Laura Kuenssberg.

One of Sky News' biggest downfall, apart from the obvious inclusions of Kay Burley and Adam Boulton, is that the have a journalist who spells her first name "Sophy". 

It boils my blood whenever I see it. 

25 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not sweary enough for Reynard. C****.

And he was a funny pus dribbling c**t. 

Did the Captain have any other outings before his current username?

Edited by welshbairn

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

BBC are utter shite also to be fair.

24 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Tbf that's a massive improvement on normal rush hour at most London stations. And the telephoto lens makes them look more bunched up.

Edited by welshbairn

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Scary nips

Sporty nips

Baby

Posh

Ginger

Reverse order, aye?

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Crusade is shite.

You have chosen... poorly

10 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Closing the stations seems like a rather stupid idea when it just means everyone is cramming in to the few that have been kept open. Once again do they not understand that people NEED to get to their work or they'll likely lose their jobs or face disciplinary action from their employers.

Why is this so difficult to grasp for both our politicians and our media ???

Honestly, are they stupid or incompetent or is it both ????