Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He’s going to end up being tricked into Smuggling a suitcase full of cocaine for a Mexican cartel. He’ll be incarcerated in a maximum security hellhole and only his brother utilising the collective wisdom of a Scottish football forum can save him.

image.jpeg.958c72bb4efd9278d182229f098d5827.jpeg

These guys were asking around, seem nice enough.

43 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

9 days from now, that seems a bit pointless and “missed the boat”. 

I never knew about the testing kits being picked up. Can imagine you guys are a bit pissed off at the moment. I’ve noticed a few posties here wearing normal clothes the last few days, what’s that about?

Tbh I think most people in my depot are not really pissed off.  There’s a lot off with corona, either direct symptoms which is worrying or isolating with family members with symptoms.  But overall I’d say we are covering this pretty well.  There is a difference between office management and upper echelon management.  A few of the office managers are your typical middle management arseholes.  But there’s a few who are genuinely trying their best to really help.  But I’m expecting to catch this as we’ve very little in the way of PPE and people can’t observe social distancing in the depot as it’s too small.  As for the normal clothes.  That’s because the Royal Mail is now ran by a series of asset strippers and I’m allowed two pairs of trousers and shirts every two years instead of when needed.  Our union is stepping up for a fight though.

Interesting that the actions of these bams are coming back to bite them, including Camila PB's ex husband who now has the corona virus which she believes he caught it at the Cheltenham Festival, why did the Cheltenham Festive go ahead while nearly every other major sporting event that weekend was cancelled?
Bookies.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He’s going to end up being tricked into Smuggling a suitcase full of cocaine for a Mexican cartel. He’ll be incarcerated in a maximum security hellhole and only his brother utilising the collective wisdom of a Scottish football forum can save him.

It's the outcome we've all expected since the start

52 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Interesting that the actions of these bams are coming back to bite them, including Camila PB's ex husband who now has the corona virus which she believes he caught it at the Cheltenham Festival, why did the Cheltenham Festive go ahead while nearly every other major sporting event that weekend was cancelled?

It started on Tuesday when all the football was still on. 

Magnussen rules. 

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I refute that suggestion. I'm paying him quite handsomely, if you must know. 

9 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

I know I might be wrong but I doubt he'll ever sing that song (again). RIP 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Guest Moomintroll

Fast Times at Ridgemont High was an excellent early 80s film & Judge Reinhold is a good guy to meet in real life. Phoebe Cates though wub.

My da phoned me today.
He won't be getting any further treatment for his (terminal) cancer as it's not worth the risk of him going into hospitals.
He was also told if he catches this virus he'll die (quicker than he is due to).

It was a weird call.

4 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I hope to f**k you've not stalked @sjc 's misses?

I've no doubt that the filthy pervert has been....

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

If that's one of his misses, I'd like to see the one he scored...

I'd be happy to trade....

Spoiler

In fairness, my missus would probably say the same thing!

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes true, over 80's were massively at risk compared to younger groups according to the stats.

You also need to take ethnicity into consideration too. Caucasians are higher risk than Oriental Asians apparently. Japan has the oldest, most densely located population in the World yet has comparatively low COVID-19 figures to other Countries.

That said, I don't think the figures are being collated in a uniform manner Country to Country. Even the WHO figures should be questioned.

17 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

My da phoned me today.
He won't be getting any further treatment for his (terminal) cancer as it's not worth the risk of him going into hospitals.
He was also told if he catches this virus he'll die (quicker than he is due to).

It was a weird call.

Sorry to hear that BN

My da phoned me today.
It was a weird call.
That's properly shite news. There's so much collateral damage. I've a friend here in Veneto who works in an oncology ward and some of her stories from the last few weeks are grim.