ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m struggling to understand why they’re saying this new “hospital” at the SEC will possibly need all those beds in 2 weeks. How can they expect more people to have it then rather than now when the lockdown has been in place for 3 weeks by then? Unless they’re blindly following the “2 weeks behind Italy” narrative

They don't know yet if we'll manage to slow it down, there's a lag. The SEC is in case we don't.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Think I may have a cough

Hide contents

MQUPIN-Fat-MM-Sexy-Lingerie-Ladies-Sexy-

Wouldn't be rushing to put my baws in her hands. 

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Wouldn't be rushing to put my baws in her hands. 

I'm sure you would find somewhere to put them.

43 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I've skipped a lot of the thread, too much to read.

Have jigsaws been discussed yet? 

If doing one with a partner (easy now!) or somewhere else in your household is doing one, hide one piece and cut a bit off another.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

5cffeb07e4fd5_tenor(2).gif.1c73afefc13973b2ece3b9f9f38a652f.gif

Come at me

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They don't know yet if we'll manage to slow it down, there's a lag. The SEC is in case we don't.

How can there be a lag when people, well most people, have been social distancing? Nobody has been in pubs, restaurants, sports, concerts etc for over a week at least. Symptoms show around the 5-10 day mark and death follows relatively quickly after that 

Empire

Jedi

Rogue

Hope

Rise

Phantom

Last

Awakens

Solo

Revenge

Attack

f**k me, that was hard. Ask me again tomorrow and positions 2-10 will probably have changed.

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If it was a case of EVERYTHING returning to normal by then, then yes. If it’s a case of lockdown until then and thereafter social distancing measures then no 

The tap will be turned back on the same way as it has been turned off. It will be subtle wee changes at first, then certain industries will start up, little by little.

We won't be social lepers by July. We will be able to go to shops a bit more freely soon as well.

This is the crucial month. Dig in, watch telly, w**k more often and stay safe. It's easy really.

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m struggling to understand why they’re saying this new “hospital” at the SEC will possibly need all those beds in 2 weeks. How can they expect more people to have it then rather than now when the lockdown has been in place for 3 weeks by then? Unless they’re blindly following the “2 weeks behind Italy” narrative

They know something you don’t know 🎶

Club competition's heating up, New York storming up the table.

6fcbcb4c-72c1-11ea-95fe-fcd274e920ca?fit

6E1F830D-B700-4CC5-9F4D-813280E2947A.thumb.jpeg.1fc486826470bbd5bd88ec9542a0b8b2.jpeg

CE925B0A-CBCE-4E5D-A43E-FCEA5091D7A2.jpeg

C3099DB7-919D-4FFD-A427-435483872135.thumb.jpeg.fa6b5fb2b270facec6d70ba67e3692e7.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Rouge One was ok. The best bit of the new films was the 2 minute cameo of Darth Vader in Rouge One.

Did that movie make any money or was it firmly in the red?

Dunno what’s worse folk giving Star Wars a hard time or folk greeny-ing f**k out of photos of absolute stinkers.

Either way I feel there’s a high correlation between the two.

36 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Are cases starting to slow?
Italy on track for reaching the peak in a few days?

Gutter for the media and the naysayers who just want to predict constant doom and gloom. 

I have a theory.

The thing is actually much more contageous than thought, with a longer incubation periods, but much less deadly.

It ransacks it's way through a population way quicker than thought, with only the most vulnerable showing symptoms, never mind getting seriously ill.

The measures put in place are less effective than they seem.

Every country that didn't lockdown almost immediately has a curve on that graph that is essentially the same. Population sizes seem a bigger factor in case numbers than measures put in place, which loops back to my theory.

Given the lack of any sort of control in the US you would expect their line to be screaming upwards but even theirs is curving.

Did that movie make any money or was it firmly in the red?
Don't get lippy.