Coronavirus (COVID-19)

17 hours ago, GordonS said:

Some of that 65,000 are going to die.

If you want a better understanding of the numbers, don't just look at the number of deaths divided by the number of speculated cases. Look at the number of deaths compared to the number who have recovered. It's not pretty.

I don't believe only 135 people have recovered 

Me and my Mrs will venture outdoors for the first time in 2 week later today,thankfully both having made a full recovery.

Can’t get my head round some bampots thinking this is nothing but the flu and the whole planet is over reacting.

In typical Aussie fashion the bottle-o (aka bottle shop) is deemed an essential service. Stores have introduced voluntary maximum limits on how much grog you can buy to stop the panic merchants. Two categories in any one purchase. WA has stricter limits though. IMG_0914.PNG

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I can only speak for myself but it's been largely positive.

The quote function can scupper your plans, but it's a joy to see a vastly reduced number of posts from the 8MileBUs, BigmouthStrikesAgains or SweeperDees of this world.

I can only concur, although those guys aren't on my ignore list.

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Wid, wid not, Zuul from Ghostbusters, 4 pints

Aye, right!

6 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Thanks for the reminder that Fiona Fullerton was in Angel's...

b9037712b4a65b61ea29b798aebb1818.jpg

5 hours ago, Fullerene said:

She has a nice voice

Is this a whoosh? That wasn't Nursey that did the voicever.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

The RAF should be called in to strafe this mob.

Old trumpet, Brenda, from Emmerdale was in Angels and scrubbed up not too bad in her day.

img_20180713_140858.jpg

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Internet summed up-

I don't care whether or not that's dangerous.  It's causing me grave offence and must be stopped.

Just as Cliff Richard must have been gutted when it stopped raining at Wimbledon that year, there are people - such as that woman - who will be gutted when this is over.

Too many cars still appearing at Tayport for dog walkers to access tentsmuir at the village end. The forestry commission having shut down car access at the usual end. Now if these halfwits which will mainly be driving over from Dundee cant walk their muts at home I hope the polis start picking them up.

It is also no coincidence that the mess of used hankies and unpicked dog shite not associated with locals is rocketing. I can safely say this as the access park is the worst I have ever seen it.

Dirty fucking p***ks. No other words.

Actually could it be that anyone found driving with a dog in their car is committing an offence under the current guidelines?

Happy April Fools Day from President Trump.

”I know South Korea better than anyone”

”The population of Seoul is 38 million”

” We’re doing more tests than anyone”

🤷🏾‍♂️