Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

After already admitting that a large proportion of test-positive deaths are part of normal mortality...

Do they mean these people would have died around this time anyway?  

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In all seriousness, if you have a skin condition then make sure you're moisturising throughout the day aswell as cleaning your hands. 

I'VE GOT A RARE SKIN CONDITION YOU ABSOLUTE TRUMPET. 

34 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Can we please put this myth to bed.

The worst affected region per capita is Val d'Aosta, which is also the least densely populated region in Italy. Per capita Trentino-Alto Adige is worse affected than neighbouring Veneto despite having 30% of its population density.

It's a possible cause, along with many other possible causes, and certain areas may be worse or better than others for any number of different reasons. For example the Shetlands having a huge amount of cases in relation to the population has a particular cause. 

It's kind of amazing that people like the chief scientific and medical officers are now household names.  If you'd held a gun to my head three months ago I couldn't have named any of them, now I feel like they are my family, my colleagues, my confidentes and, in some cases, my lovers.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's kind of amazing that people like the chief scientific and medical officers are now household names.  If you'd held a gun to my head three months ago I couldn't have named any of them, now I feel like they are my family, my colleagues, my confidentes and, in some cases, my lovers.

Chancellors of the Exchequer are getting younger every day too, the new one sounds like his voice has just broken.

Just now, Jeremiah Cole said:

The vulnerable have been asked to stay inside

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that the rest of the population should be locked down 

From what we have seen everywhere, aren't we all vulnerable?  Some more than others agreed.