Coronavirus (COVID-19)

On French tv today, they said that deaths in care homes are not included in the Covid stats. 

Is it the same in the UK?  I tried googling but the only match was the Daily Mail...

eta   oops, wrong thread

Edited by cyderspaceman

Just now, cyderspaceman said:

On French tv today, they said that deaths in care homes are not included in the Covid stats. 

Is it the same in the UK?  I tried googling but the only match was the Daily Mail...

So far it's been the same here, seemingly starting to count them in on a weekly basis. 

There was one on the  other night, it was the one where the band get back together and play all the old hits but they are all bloated and jaded from booze and years in the wilderness. You can see they are a wee bit embarrased trying to fit into the old costumes but when Disney comes calling you disnae say naw, that was the one I watched.

Email today from travel company headed: Breathtaking destinations for your bucket list.
They might want to revisit parts of their marketing strategy.

Maybe using the marketing geniuses who reckon this is an ideal time to recruit for the NHS.