Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I wear latex gloves while in the supermarket, not so much to protect my hands but to remind me not to touch my face while in the shop. I put them on before going in and throw them away after parking the shopping trolly on the way out.

You see a lot of people trying to protect themselves with scarves or these blue face masks both are ineffective ways, both end up manky after a few hours used this way, these blue masks have to be thrown away and are only made for one use. Some of us at work asked for the blue masks as we had them before but we were told that if we brought them in and they were used correctly we would go through them very quickly and with a shortage of them it might affect the supply to the NHS.

QincLing 40 Pack Disposable Face Masks, Medical Face Mask Mouth ...
Guaranteed there are people who get one mask and re use it again and again despite it being covered in dry saliva and droplets from coughing.

Must admit I've got one that I reuse, I mainly use it to hint to people to GTF away from me, rather than its protective qualities tho 

I don’t believe this is an orchestrated conspiracy but I think you would be incredibly naive to think that there aren’t unscrupulous governments/groups/individuals looking very closely indeed at the lockdown procedures.

Edited by Alert Mongoose