Coronavirus (COVID-19)

A hospital doctor in the Spanish city of Malaga writes on Twitter that people are currently more likely to die from panic and systemic collapse than from the virus. The hospital is being overrun by people with colds, flu and possibly Covid19 and doctors have lost control.
Which is why testing is vital.

You can think all you like but you are still following the govt advice like the rest of us so a waste of brain cells. You are as much a sheep as the rest of us no matter how much you bleat about it. You do as your told.

Why would Sweden be two weeks behind us? 

If you are happy being a sheeple and living in a fascist police state with no evidence for the need for it then that’s up to you 
I prefer to think for myself 

The Trevor Kavanagh article was very well written and made some excellent points. In  Scotland I truly believe more people will die from stress/suicide/not getting to routine appointments or operations, than from coronavirus. I see Sturgeon has said all breast cancer and bowel cancer screenings will stop for 3 months! 

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

You can think all you like but you are still following the govt advice like the rest of us so a waste of brain cells. You are as much a sheep as the rest of us no matter how much you bleat about it. You do as your told fold.

Very good.

And FTFY

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

You can think all you like but you are still following the govt advice like the rest of us so a waste of brain cells. You are as much a sheep as the rest of us no matter how much you bleat about it. You do as your told.

On the contrary, I am still able to think for myself and try to get the facts out there.

The more that the truth gets out there, the more people will begin to hold the politicians to account.

You may be happy living in a fascist police state but I am most certainly not.

I just witnessed a gushing post on linkedin about how him and the chancellor are owed a massive thank you for the bail out given on wages etc and we should all work harder than ever to repay them once this is all over :unsure2:
F**k that. This is payback for austerity and those banking/financial bawbags misdemeanors in 2008. After this we are even.

6 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

On the contrary, I am still able to think for myself and try to get the facts out there.

The more that the truth gets out there, the more people will begin to hold the politicians to account.

You may be happy living in a fascist police state but I am most certainly not.

Would you take a vaccine if/when it was ever produced?

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The Trevor Kavanagh article was very well written and made some excellent points. In  Scotland I truly believe more people will die from stress/suicide/not getting to routine appointments or operations, than from coronavirus. I see Sturgeon has said all breast cancer and bowel cancer screenings will stop for 3 months! 

More people will be denied treatment or screenings for other illnesses if the hospitals are overflowing with Covid19 patients. What is it about this you don't get?

Suicide rate in Scotland is 16.1 per 100k. It'd need to go thru a thirteen to twentyfold increase to be as fatal as coronavirus. Kavanagh has been in the fearmongering w****r trade his whole life and you wouldn't have bought it before; don't do it now.

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is it necessary to take the car out for a given journey? If the answer is no then you shouldn't be doing it.

In my experience people like Marshy who love the moral high ground, are usually the ones who don't practise what they preach.

Spain have restricted car use to sole occupants for the last week with police pulling over cars and issuing fines. The purpose is to limit travel to the absolute minimum. Two people doing something that can be done by one isn't the absolute minimum.

We've got far too used to people claiming to be special little flowers that the rules don't apply to in this country. Get some Spanish cops in to deliver some pie-kicking I say. 

Sounds like Japan may not be the outlier it thought it was. Seems they are about to close their airports to all incoming flights after a significant uptick in cases. Up until now the only action they’ve taken has been to close the state schools.

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:
3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:
I just witnessed a gushing post on linkedin about how him and the chancellor are owed a massive thank you for the bail out given on wages etc and we should all work harder than ever to repay them once this is all over :unsure2:

F**k that. This is payback for austerity and those banking/financial bawbags misdemeanors in 2008. After this we are even.

After this we'll probably see austerity return even more severely. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

More people will be denied treatment or screenings for other illnesses if the hospitals are overflowing with Covid19 patients. What is it about this you don't get?

But they aren’t overflowing with coronavirus patients and they never will be

what is it about this point that you don’t get?

1 minute ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

In addition to the flu vaccine that I already take?

The flu vaccine cant prevent coronavirus.

Surely you know that?

14 hours ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Why would Sweden be two weeks behind us? 

If you are happy being a sheeple and living in a fascist police state with no evidence for the need for it then that’s up to you 

I prefer to think for myself 

Think for myself = C&P other people's words without any personal comment, paraphrase sources without linking to them and completely ignore people when they ask questions of you that might be a little difficult to address 👍 

Sticking it right to the man there. 

4 minutes ago, Father Ted said:
4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I wouldn't worry about that for too long - we'll all be paying for these policies once things start getting back to normal.