ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Noticed that!

He's stopped since I posted that.

Apologies for jinxing it

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Gove has been coughing a few times during his interview on Marr this morning.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease 🤞🤞🤞

Surely they've tested the entire cabinet, looks like they're dropping like flies.

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

I can’t decide if I’m absolutely terrified of getting the virus or not the slightest bit concerned at all 🤷🏼‍♂️

Part of me would rather get it and just get it over with, that's if it's true that you can build a resistance to it.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

I hope boris personally licks the envelopes of the idiots that continually flaunt the rules. Screenshot_20200329_073901_com.android.chrome.jpeg

30 million letters, great use of resources. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

He's stopped since I posted that.

Apologies for jinxing it

I noticed that, too.   :(   Maybe it comes and goes...

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yasssssss more customers fighting because we let NHS staff in before them.
Ques are pretty big the now.
I came in early to work today because we knew the general public would be c***s and it be busier.
Keep yer distance or stay home if you can please.

Be safe

This isn't going down well, it's ok boasting about clapping on Facebook but we're starting to see some resentment building up over what some are calling a two tier system when compared to other key workers...

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Surely they've tested the entire cabinet, looks like they're dropping like flies.

Part of me would rather get it and just get it over with, that's if it's true that you can build a resistance to it.

28M letters didn't influence  the thickos who voted for brexit.   These won't affect the thickos who don't follow  virus instructions.  Same thickos.

The whole never seen the E-mail from EU about pulling resources and not replying to the company offering access to thousands of life saving ventilators should see the Westminster clowns up against a wall.  Cheers @Slippery P canny get Jason Leich aff my telly now.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Complete waste of money. Every single person in the country knows they should be staying inside. If Boris Johnson interrupting their nightly viewing of Corination Street to tell them didn't convince them I doubt a letter through the door will.. 

This isn't going down well, it's ok boasting about clapping on Facebook but we're starting to see some resentment building up over what some are calling a two tier system when compared to other key workers...
Nobody gives a f**k.

It has taken some people to realise this is serious when people they know have died or have the virus.
I dont see much of a change still.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

I hope boris personally licks the envelopes of the idiots that continually flaunt the rules. Screenshot_20200329_073901_com.android.chrome.jpeg

If anyone's too excited to wait..

EUOrtraXgAAv7dm?format=jpgEUOrxJBWkAA4pq-?format=jpg

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

canny get Jason Leich aff my telly now.

He's no Malaysian National Clinical Director

Guest JTS98
6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

He's no Malaysian National Clinical Director

He doesn't seem to be, no.

ETA: Unfair on Leitch. It's a group effort. A number of posters seem to have been mildly amused by the idea that Malaysia's health officials could be considered in any way equal to the UK's. Which is interesting.

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2020/03/577996/jp-morgan-malaysias-covid-19-strategy-far-exceeds-asean-some-european-peers

Edited by JTS98

In  happier news I reckon we are in for a post war style boom time after this.

Pubs restraunts and hotels will be full. Football grounds will be jam packed. People will be splurging money at the shops. Full employment.

Alongside that folk will demand a fully funded NHS and social services, an end to insecure employment and insecure housing.

Please don't reply to this with anything to contrary I'm not interested. This is what s keeping me going.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Pubs restraunts and hotels will be full. Football grounds will be jam packed. People will be splurging money at the shops. Full employment.

Alongside that folk will demand a fully funded NHS and social services, an end to insecure employment and insecure housing.

Please don't reply to this with anything to contrary I'm not interested. This is what s keeping me going.

I agree that the pubs, restaurants and hotels will be full, mainly because there will only be about 2 of each left.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Roll on 2024.

Guest Moomintroll
I came in early to work today because we knew the general public would be c***s and it be busier.

Be safe
What part of prioritising Emergency Workers are these Moon Monkeys not getting? We are bad enough in Wholesale at this point, f**k doing your job@G_Man1985, this is fucking bonkers.

19 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Be safe

I have to say supermarket staff have been absolutely brilliant throughout all this, you all genuinely have my love and respect 

My wife appears to have succumbed to a virus this morning.  The Riojavirus.

One thing's for sure, when the football comes back I'm not touching the pies at the first game.