Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Does that not depend on where you're going?

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Does that not depend on where you're going?

No it's all flights still

For Ryanair yes it’s just all flights. No idea why they seem to be differing from most airlines. Luckily I took it off once in the air and nobody bothered.

58 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Just checked and KLM still require masks. I'm not flying with them until September though so I'm hoping that it's dropped by then.

I flew KLM to Amsterdam last week and although the mentioned that they recommended masks there was no problems going mask free and there where a good number that did.

Schipol was a nightmare with 3+ hours wait to get through security and passport control so only just made my flight back

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

For Ryanair yes it’s just all flights. No idea why they seem to be differing from most airlines. Luckily I took it off once in the air and nobody bothered.

Last Ryanair flight we were on a couple weeks back my partner got stung by a bee.

That's what I was going to say. They don't bother. Even the airline staff don't wear them on some routes.

Covid is the least of your worries on some of the Ryanair 'party bus' destinations. 

What the f**k are you talking about?
Jesus wept.

Am I imagining it or did someone a few weeks back not come out with some dire peer reviewed questionnaire knocking peer reviewed papers that said 70% were not reproducible?

Apologies if that passed you by.