Coronavirus (COVID-19)

‘We are not doing as we are told’ How many of us? A percentage figure of the UK population please. I don’t know. Do you?

I reckon I see it more from a supermarket point of you than say you do . So only on that basis it's been pretty busy last few weeks. To the point we have more staff that are off sick . 

To the point we have changed times for the shop opening and how many people come into the store because people are still carrying on like normal.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

‘We are not doing as we are told’

How many of us? A percentage figure of the UK population please. I don’t know. Do you?

You are losing the plot.

Clam the f**k down.

More measures will be needed as people are acting the c**t.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

How many of us? A percentage figure of the UK population please. I don’t know. Do you?

More than 0%

Government advice has not been clear enough and their response has sent mixed messages. I would not blame much of the population for being confused.

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

How’s that for a start! 🤔

Just now, jagfox99 said:

I was just about to post this.  Saw a different report saying the ‘hosts’ were “spoken to”.  I’d throw the ignorant c***s in jail and publicise it far and wide.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I was just about to post this.  Saw a different report saying the ‘hosts’ were “spoken to”.  I’d throw the ignorant c***s in jail and publicise it far and wide.

My mate in twitter said they should be charged. Quite a decent spread. Maybe a tenner per head? 🤔😉

From what I've seen here, most people seem to be complying. 

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Government advice has not been clear enough and their response has sent mixed messages

Absolute bollocks. The guidelines are fine. I can follow them FFS!! As can the majority of people. 

As usual, the minority are just using shite like that as an excuse and fucking it up for everyone else. Course it's not their fault. Nothing ever is. Simpleton, mouth breathing kuntz in being simpleton mouth breathing fuckmooks shocker.  

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

More than 0%

Government advice has not been clear enough and their response has sent mixed messages. I would not blame much of the population for being confused.

I think we all know the fundamentals.  I’d like to see a total shutdown of non-essential business but individuals should know what is required of them.

From what I've seen here, most people seem to be complying. 
Absolute bollocks. The guidelines are fine. I can follow them FFS!! As can the majority of people. 
As usual, the minority are just using shite like that as an excuse and fucking it up for everyone else. Course it's not their fault. Nothing ever is. Simpleton, mouth breathing kuntz in being simpleton mouth breathing fuckmooks shocker.  

By this point, most anyone not observing the advice is doing it wilfully. There are unscrupulous bosses, certainly, in some cases, but the examples in this thread are flagrant disregard of the advice.

I think we all know the fundamentals.  I’d like to see a total shutdown of non-essential business but individuals should know what is required of them.

Correct. There’s clearly going to have to be a complete shutdown of public parks too.

10 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

- What is a permissible amount of time for me to partake in outdoor exercise?

- What constitutes essential construction site work?

- What counts as care for a vulnerable person? What is a comprehensive list of vulnerable people?

- Which children can still go into schools?

Some example questions that I don't know the answer to. Since you aren't a simpleton mouthbreathing fuckmook then I'm sure you can answer for me, one of the kuntz in the minority ruining it for everyone.

Edited by Marshmallo

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Yeah, thanks for that. 

I hope your family drive you up the wall every day before you catch coronavirus but I genuinely hope you don't die from it. 

😄 Your wishes are very likely to be granted!

31 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Do you think the population density in Stockholm and Malmo is different to Copenhagen and Odense?

The big bits where no one lives aren't relevant. 

Of course they're relevant 

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Correct. There’s clearly going to have to be a complete shutdown of public parks too.

Shouldn't be, tbf. Perth seems decent.

20200329_194703.thumb.jpg.1980d5df46d230ab4b94838b524fca84.jpg

On a dog walk for past 40 minutes and seen a handful of people, all headed to the local shop, and the odd car. Been through two parks with nobody but me in them.