Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

If you genuinely have "the flu" you can't move from your bed so I'd imagine that it wouldn't be your choice. One of my bugbears is folk constantly self diagnosing themselves with "the flu" when in fact they have a cough and are a bit under the weather. 

While largely true, people do carry influenza asymptomatically, or only suffer mild symptoms - similar to Covid.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I’m sure this guy has been previously mentioned on this thread. 

image.thumb.png.2f944867a6386a3de450e8dacced7629.png

He could actually be top of the unhinged Covidian tree.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

He could actually be top of the unhinged Covidian tree.

I’m sure he’s been posted about in here before But having read his timeline he is fucking wired to the moon, tweeting daily about deaths of children from non-Covidnreasons blaming Covid.

Reading his tweets and those of similar acolytes they sound very similar to anti-vaxxers, they even make similar arguments about heart attack deaths.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’m sure he’s been posted about in here before But having read his timeline he is fucking wired to the moon, tweeting daily about deaths of children from non-Covidnreasons blaming Covid.

Reading his tweets and those of similar acolytes they sound very similar to anti-vaxxers, they even make similar arguments about heart attack deaths.

It's horseshoe theory in action.

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It's horseshoe theory in action.

The guy screen grabs Facebook posts of people saying their kids have got scarlet fever (strep A complication) and posts them on Facebook with tiny black lines anonymising the kids. Every celebrity death he says is due to Covid, he claimed Stephan Bonnar died of it a day ago. It is exactly what the anti-vaccine weirdos do, literally the same thing. 

56 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Total moon howler.

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The guy screen grabs Facebook posts of people saying their kids have got scarlet fever (strep A complication) and posts them on Facebook with tiny black lines anonymising the kids. Every celebrity death he says is due to Covid, he claimed Stephan Bonnar died of it a day ago. It is exactly what the anti-vaccine weirdos do, literally the same thing. 

Deepti and the Diet SAGE cult were interacting with him and liking some of his tweets in the past. Tells you everything you need to know about that utter gang.

I can’t stop reading his shite, it’s like a compulsion. He’s claiming that people who have clearly taken their own lives (described in report as “tragedy” and police confirm no suspicious circumstances) have actually died of Covid and that there is a new super deadly variant that’s being kept secret by the government.

It's probably explained by people who took the vaccine being generally unhealthier but the lack of health problems amongst the large unvaccinated population makes it's clear that there was no need at all for non vulnerable people to be vaccinated.

The amount of pish that was published and broadcasted about 'stopping the spread' when the government knew that vaccines had zero impact on transmission has to go down as one of the most successful psyops ever. 

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I can’t stop reading his shite, it’s like a compulsion. He’s claiming that people who have clearly taken their own lives (described in report as “tragedy” and police confirm no suspicious circumstances) have actually died of Covid and that there is a new super deadly variant that’s being kept secret by the government.

He'll have been reading the ouput of that Anthony J Leonardi nutter who thinks covid rapes your t-cells and is essentially airborne AIDS. It's so pleasing how these vile grifters, who wanted civilisation permanently altered into some biosecurity dystopia, failed so spectacularly.

Life fully back to normal for ages now and it has never felt better. These clowns were claiming China knew something that the West was keeping secret until err, China decided to chuck it because that was simply the most palatable outcome which would help preserve a communist dictatorship. What a huge surprise!

18 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Fucking hell, I've been seing this a few times lately, it really has gone completely full circle. exactly 3 years ago

Looks like wee Nicola will be leading the way with the anti-Chinese racism. If you still cannot see why this is a racist policy after the past three years, please seek help.

If this does happen then there could be a significant impact on Scottish universities, quite a few have large numbers of Chinese students. Glasgow University, for example, has 6000 Chinese students who pay over £100m a year in tuition.

I have no idea who Paul Charles is though so who knows. 

27 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Looks like wee Nicola will be leading the way with the anti-Chinese racism. If you still cannot see why this is a racist policy after the past three years, please seek help.

Barely any Chinese would have left in the last 3 years Shirley? The 3 weeks hard quarantine would make it such a pain in the arse I doubt many will have traveled? I can’t see how this ( if it’s even true) would make any difference

they wouldn’t exactly be bringing covid with them, covid is here all around us and we stopped giving a f**k months ago, It can’t be anything other than back to the old “ dirty foreigners” trope again 

27 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

If this does happen then there could be a significant impact on Scottish universities, quite a few have large numbers of Chinese students. Glasgow University, for example, has 6000 Chinese students who pay over £100m a year in tuition.

I have no idea who Paul Charles is though so who knows. 

He runs a PR firm for travel companies, doubt he has an inside track to Holyrood.

6 hours ago, Elixir said:

Is Nicola ready to be caring more?