Coronavirus (COVID-19)

43 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

A 2m rule will be enforced at the work on Monday.

Pretty difficult as one crucial bit requires two people. They must think we’re idiots.

Edit: I do not work as a gigalo

Obviously

The Covid-19 home confinement period will be extended for "at least two weeks" beyond the initial two-week period, the French prime minister has announced this afternoon.

The obligation to stay at home, with limited exceptions, started at noon on Tuesday March 17 and was scheduled to last until Tuesday March 31 at least and until further notice. 

Now Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has confirmed it will definitely be extended and will not end before Wednesday April 15.

Bugger.

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Good idea, but considering any kind of petty difference usually causes war it will be interesting.

I'd be insisting on it. 

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

It’s a good idea, will put it forward. Apparently it’s all getting explained.

Weve came up with an idea so we can (still make money) ensure your safety.

Hopefully it works, running the risk or having no money is not something I'd give too much of an opinion on, keeping safe, that's another matter, we are each only responsible for ourselves and those that depend on us. 

People enjoying the fact that Belarus is continuing as normal are missing the fact that their leader is a fucking nut job who is undoubtedly endangering lives through his stupidity.  Of course because of the regime we will never learn the full extent of his stupidity.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Saw Deep Purple in Dundee back in the 70’s.  Not one of my favourite bands of the time but a good live act.

Deep Purple played in Kiev the night Shevchenko et al did us 2-0 in 2005.

Going to the concert would have been a better use of time and money in retrospect.