Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

These Dinamo fans aren't the brightest. Sqeeky bum time, 3-2 in extra time.

image.png.7740bc9b550b902aece66e3a65ea63a7.png

Yes, it ended up a bit worrying as Dynamo had a few dangerous free kicks in injury time but in the bag now.

What's your next tip ?

Remember, I'm yer man for the Ukranian Table Tennis !!

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, it ended up a bit worrying as Dynamo had a few dangerous free kicks in injury time but in the bag now.

What's your next tip ?

Went for a Belarus treble today with a single on the Minsk game. 2 down, one to go. Might cash out though, less confident about the one coming up.

image.png.97e44e96c2968bec99f50ce4b95d9c48.png

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

What's your next tip ?

Funny enough, the thought came into my head that in a fortnight’s time, we might be drooling over the Azerbaijan Tiddlywinks Finals... which in turn gave me a more serious thought. Could darts and snooker in the UK organise a behind closed doors challenge exhibition match between two of the sports bigger stars, broadcast live to a nation starved of meaningful sport? Would lift spirits a wee bit. Just wondered to myself if those sports lent themselves to less people being involved to set something up, and the environment in which both are played is a controlled one anyway. Just an idle thought. Get Ronnie O’Sullivan - he disnae’ shake hands anyway. Social distancing a doddle. 🙂

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Funny enough, the thought came into my head that in a fortnight’s time, we might be drooling over the Azerbaijan Tiddlywinks Finals... which in turn gave me a more serious thought. Could darts and snooker in the UK organise a behind closed doors challenge exhibition match between two of the sports bigger stars, broadcast live to a nation starved of meaningful sport? Would lift spirits a wee bit. Just wondered to myself if those sports lent themselves to less people being involved to set something up, and the environment in which both are played is a controlled one anyway. Just an idle thought. Get Ronnie O’Sullivan - he disnae’ shake hands anyway. Social distancing a doddle. 🙂

The darts players don't even need to be in the same room.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Strange how Orkney and the Western Isles have no infections, but the Shetlands have the highest infection rate per 10k of population in the country. What's the difference?

The Shetland infections began with returning holidaymakers from Italy.

https://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2020/03/09/coronavirus-cases-reach-shetland

Serious amount of transitional folk for offshore too.

Strange how Orkney and the Western Isles have no infections, but the Shetlands have the highest infection rate per 10k of population in the country. What's the difference?

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The Shetland infections began with returning holidaymakers from Italy.

https://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2020/03/09/coronavirus-cases-reach-shetland

Hearing that there's a few folk self-isolating on Tiree.  Might just be a bit behind the curve.  This not being tourist season, there's very little reason to head out to the islands.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The darts players don't even need to be in the same room.

There you go. Sky should set this up - Bobby George in his front room, v Van Gerwin in Amsterdam in his garden shed. Live on Zoom.