ICTChris

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Give it Rishi till the end of the season
I can't quite make my mind up if he's actually been quite impressive or if he's just Boris's stooge brought out to make the occasional statement on finances.

Tested with mild symptoms? p***k
The footballers and celebrities with tests can get to f**k. Stick Charles on that list too actually.

But the prime minister during a national crisis should surely count as a special case.

I despise the c**t but there's an element of respect for the post that has to be upheld. He's our political leader whether we like it or not. Of course he should've been tested.

That's Tunnocks closing production...

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The footballers and celebrities with tests can get to f**k. Stick Charles on that list too actually.

But the prime minister during a national crisis should surely count as a special case.

I despise the c**t but there's an element of respect for the post that has to be upheld. He's our political leader whether we like it or not. Of course he should've been tested.

Nip out at 8.00 tonight and give him a clap.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Your mates wife would surely qualify as would the 2 who rent chairs as they will be self employed. Your mates wife should keep the other lassie on as an employee and she will get the 80% of her wage through the furlough scheme but your mates wife will have to apply for this I believe.

Is the furlough scheme the one being paid in April? I wonder if they class Laura (the owner) as being self employed? If so she won’t get paid until June. Knowing the type of woman she is, she’ll be paying the two when employs out of her own pocket until they get the money from the Government  

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
30 minutes ago, bernardblack said:
Give it Rishi till the end of the season

I can't quite make my mind up if he's actually been quite impressive or if he's just Boris's stooge brought out to make the occasional statement on finances.

Hes a fucking stooge Archie.

Do not be sucked in by the smooth car salesman patter.

#Torycunts

Nah i disagree, if the guidance that self isolation and taking paracetamol are all that are required for minor symptoms then thats all he had to do ‘Folks ive got minor symptoms and rather than waste a doctors time for a test i’m going to self isolate and lead by example, i’ll still be leading meetings and the country at this time but via video’. The optics of that are far better than what he’s done. If his symptoms got worse then test him in line with protocols.

8 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I don't disagree with this, however the next priority would surely have to be your frontline NHS staff ??

The fact that characters from the world of Sport and Entertainment seem to be seen as "priority" probably says more about our society than anything.

Will that be Johnson on SSP now?

If he’s not doing his job surely we should not be paying his wages.

£94.50 a week you fat tosser.

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

That's Tunnocks closing production...

sh*t. I love my caramel wafers.

19 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tested with mild symptoms, p***k

Hope it recovers. 

Just now, beefybake said:

I miss them. Can you still get caramel logs?

Absolute scenes when that c**t Rees Mogg gets it.

200.gif

And not a mild case either.

Edited by Tynierose

Nip out at 8.00 tonight and give him a clap.

f**k off.
I don't disagree with this, however the next priority would surely have to be your frontline NHS staff ??
The fact that characters from the world of Sport and Entertainment seem to be seen as "priority" probably says more about our society than anything.
Absolutely.

I think more people should be being tested, and they're rightly under a lot of pressure about this.

I would guess that the celebrities and sports stars are being tested privately out of their own pocket (or that of their employers) rather than for free on the NHS. You can argue that the government should be funding private testing for NHS staff, but I don't think it's fair to blame the people themselves who got tested. The ire should be solely aimed at the government, who should be testing frontline staff as an absolute priority.

12 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Get panic buying...