Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 hours ago, Elixir said:

Utterly damning. eMlO2Ay.png

I find it sadly ironic how quickly NS's government have descended into the very same deflection, spin and outright lies that they got on their soapbox about the Tories.

They really aren't much different from what they claim to detest.

23 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I find it sadly ironic how quickly NS's government have descended into the very same deflection, spin and outright lies that they got on their soapbox about the Tories.

"The plebs outside looked from Conservitive to SNP, and from SNP to Conservative, and from Conservitive to SNP again, but allready is was impossible to say which was which."

17 hours ago, Detournement said:

It's worth it to be swole. 

Just back in from chest, shoulders, triceps. Not only am I feeling pumped but I'm considerably less anxious about the imminent dystopia. 

Did legs today. Chest tomorrow. May try for the most I've done on barbell bench (granted, which isn't much) in the last five years.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@hk blues I just read that unvaccinated are not allowed to leave the house or they will be arrested. Is this true?

ETA - and only 50% of the population have been vaccinated.

Kind of true - Mr Duterte made the announcement earlier that the local officials should seek out those not vaccinated and advise them to stay home.  If they refuse, then they should be arrested.  Arrested by who is the 1st problem.  2nd problem is the local officials themselves are not all vaccinated - many folk here are holding off in the belief they will get paid if they agree to be vaccinated later.  We're sitting at 46% vaccinated.  

Some local governments are simply refusing entry to shopping centres if no Vax cert. 

Confirmation that the SNP lied (again) and ruined lives in Scotland over the festive period for precisely no benefit. The Good Guys predicted this would be the case - another win to chalk up.

Confirmation that the SNP lied (again) and ruined lives in Scotland over the festive period for precisely no benefit. The Good Guys predicted this would be the case - another win to chalk up.

Again it doesn't matter, they do this because there is no repercussions to their actions the exact same throughout the entire pandemic. Surely the hospitality sector must have a legal argument for compensation due to their businesses being shut down for nothing more than a publicity stunt.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

The cultists certainly don't like it one bit when you present them with criticism that is irrefutable.

11 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Nail. Head. Hit.

If there's one thing we've learned over the course of the pandemic, it's that teachers absolutely hate time off work, so I'm sure they don't want to catch the dreaded LoNg CoViD. titter.png

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Again it doesn't matter, they do this because there is no repercussions to their actions the exact same throughout the entire pandemic. Surely the hospitality sector must have a legal argument for compensation due to their businesses being shut down for nothing more than a publicity stunt.

These industries should be being far more vocal in kicking up a stink.