Coronavirus (COVID-19)

ICTChris

1 minute ago, red23 said:

My names red23..................You're probably wondering how I got into this situation…

I think it’s fairly clear how you got into this situation, to most people, to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I think it’s fairly clear how you got into this situation, to most people, to be honest. 

i was misinterpreted by woke c***s. In a way it's apt for the thread, if you want censorship and a world free of borderline jokes then we are getting it.

11 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Feel free to quote anywhere I’ve done this.  How is stating that some women act the same putting myself on the creepy side?  I haven’t defended/supported the behaviour of either sex.

The poster that started this made a valid point in the respect I replied to.  I stated my experiences relevant to that point.  I didn’t defend or support his original point.

You really don’t see how you agreeing with him that women do this instead of something like “red, you do realise it’s 2021? Did you miss the whole #metoo thing? Maybe try not to sound like a predator, eh?” could be problematic?

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

i was misinterpreted by woke c***s. In a way it's apt for the thread, if you want censorship and a world free of borderline jokes then we are getting it.

You weren’t misinterpreted by anyone. 

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

You said you were disappointed that you couldn’t wait until the girl in the office was drunk because you fancied shooting your shot and she puts out after a few drinks, then we’re called out for sounding like a rapist. And you think you’ve been misinterpreted..: how? 

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

You really don’t see how you agreeing with him that women do this instead of something like “red, you do realise it’s 2021? Did you miss the whole #metoo thing? Maybe try not to sound like a predator, eh?” could be problematic?

You need to calm down.  Women do this.  At no point did I ever say it was acceptable from either sex.  I also never said his statement was OK.  I’ll ask you again.  Why are you having a go at me?

I’m a happily married man that could in no way be described as a predator 😂

2 hours ago, red23 said:

all work partys cancelled for me, which is a shame as there's a really hot girl i was wanting to try plough at the work xmas party who's been known to give up the goods after a few jars. 

red23 at the Christmas party

FlawlessOblongHermitcrab-size_restricted

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

You need to calm down.  Women do this.  At no point did I ever say it was acceptable from either sex.  I also never said his statement was OK.  I’ll ask you again.  Why are you having a go at me?

I’m a happily married man that could in no way be described as a predator 😂

I’m not having a go at you. I also never said you could be described as a predator. Read it again, doughnut. 

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

can i ask, what has the date got to do with it ? Are you saying, 25 year old women today {just using that age as a reference} are different to 25 year old women in 2011 or 2001 ? because in both those time frames i've heard my female friends say such things as ''he's getting pumped''

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

I’m not having a go at you. I also never said you could be described as a predator. Read it again, doughnut. 

Jeezo.  You are thick aren’t you if you think you aren’t trying to have a go at me.

You can leave it there or continue to make an arse of yourself.  Your call.

2 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

can i ask, what has the date got to do with it ? Are you saying, 25 year old women today {just using that age as a reference} are different to 25 year old women in 2011 or 2001 ? because in both those time frames i've heard my female friends say such things as ''he's getting pumped''

Getting pumped? Ah! Them were the days!