Coronavirus (COVID-19)

You probably had it at some point and didn't notice it compared to your comedown.

Constantly testing myself bro and always came back negi. Can’t speak to my mental state after some of them right enough. Since Bicep it’s been a consistent top tier mood though.

28 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The bat virus sprang into existence inside the bat virus factory. Shocker. 

Not that I totally doubt it but she's been publishing this stuff since May last year, so I'm a bit suspicious why the Telegraph suddenly chose it at a headline, with a by election tomorrow.

No idea about the veracity of the source but looks like Wales will go further than Sturgeon
https://www.hospitalityandcateringnews.com/2021/12/welsh-government-to-impose-strict-new-covid-regulations-on-hospitality-this-friday/

Following verified reliable multiple sources we can report that the Welsh Government this Friday will significantly increase restrictions to further slow the spread of the Omicron Covid variant.

Hospitality will of course, once again, be at the forefront of restrictions, which from midnight Friday 17thDecember will include…

• Rule of 6 in pubs with table service only.
  • Nightclubs closed.
  • Large events cancelled such as festive gatherings and fairgrounds.
  • Sporting events with more than 500 people must be played behind closed doors.
  • Gyms and leisure facilities can remain open with limited capacity.
  • All shops and retail to remain open with limited capacity and strict enforcement of mask wearing.
  • Two homes (numbers unlimited) can form a bubble.
If true that's mental.

26 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The bat virus sprang into existence inside the bat virus factory. Shocker. 

Last year people were being ridiculed, cancelled and banned from social media for suggesting this, now it's officially accepted as likely.

They've lied all the way through according to the agenda.
The dreadful tier system they ignored when it suited.
The science they ignored when it suited.
The hospital numbers they ignored when it suited.
Etc etc etc etc.   
They are also giving a platform to the moon howlers from Independent SAGE.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Last year people were being ridiculed, cancelled and banned from social media for suggesting this, now it's officially accepted as likely.

If Wuhan had been in Russia she'd still be being accused of being a CIA shill by much of social media, China aren't very good at it. With Trump in charge there was a natural reluctance to escalate things by jumping to conclusions about the origins of Covid19, the consequences were possibly more frightening than the virus.

26 minutes ago, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Looking at the demographics for London (45% "White British" in 2011), I'd wager that a sizable chunk of that group are black or Asian. It's time to stop pandering to these clowns and label them conspiracy theorist anti-vax retards, like we do with whites, to guilt-trip/pressure them into getting vaccinated.

Dreadful post. 

27 minutes ago, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Looking at the demographics for London (45% "White British" in 2011), I'd wager that a sizable chunk of that group are black or Asian. It's time to stop pandering to these clowns and label them conspiracy theorist anti-vax retards, like we do with whites, to guilt-trip/pressure them into getting vaccinated.

Perhaps the most racist post I have ever seen on P and B.  Disgraceful. 

Just now, scottsdad said:

Perhaps the most racist post I have ever seen on P and B.  Disgraceful. 

Nonsense. It's either a life or death public health issue, or it isn't. Most with left-leaning political beliefs will bend over backwards to avoid any criticism of minorities who refuse vaccination, but will happily put the boot into white "refuseniks". 

Stick this racist pish in the bin where it belongs.

Just now, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Nonsense. It's either a life or death public health issue, or it isn't. Most with left-leaning political beliefs will bend over backwards to avoid any criticism of minorities who refuse vaccination, but will happily put the boot into white "refuseniks". 

Calling blacks and Asians "clowns" and "retards" is racist. There is no ambiguity there. 

1 minute ago, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Completely racist. You are a disgrace.