Coronavirus (COVID-19)

ICTChris

I got my booster and flu jab together and they asked me if I'd tested positive in the previous four weeks.  
Might be worth delaying the flu jab or at least asking for advice from pharmacy etc.

He should definitely delay the Covid booster jab given he tested positive for Covid but not sure if it means there is a specific reason not to have flu jab. He’s seeking advice but I wondered if anyone on here might have already asked that specific question and thus have some info.
Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Just got my letter about my flu vaccine and it said that if I'm eligible I will get the covid booster at the same time.

I thought they were not giving them both at the same time because it led to worse side effects???

I got mine together and, aside from a tender arm for a few days, had no side effects whatsoever.

BBC news there seeming to suggest no extension to vaccine passports incoming but a, sigh, routemap of what will trigger any changes in future.

Belief is that businesses are dead set against any extension of the programme and the belief that cases are high but not about to massively increase and no sign of any post cop problems either.

We shall see soon I guess.

NS has confirmed unvaccinated people *might* be banned from cinemas, theatres, and licensed premises from December 6

BUT

She will take another week to consult and no final decision will be made until next Tuesday. 

On vaccine passports - Nicola Sturgeon says a final decision on possible changes will be taken next Tuesday

An evidence paper will be published later this week

The FM adds - "we would provisionally intend for any changes we do decide on to the scheme to take effect from December 6.

Nicola Sturgeon says consideration is also being given to the use of a negative Covid test as an option for entry.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

NS has confirmed unvaccinated people *might* be banned from cinemas, theatres, and licensed premises from December 6
BUT
She will take another week to consult and no final decision will be made until next Tuesday. 
Did she ?

I never heard the word banned used. If proof of a negative lft will be accepted then no one can effectively be banned from anywhere.

Banned wasn't mentioned.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
BUT

Did she ?