Coronavirus (COVID-19)

25 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

This might be rubbish (probably is)but one of my wife’s pals told her that if you are positive for Covid then they put your test through a further process to see if it’s Omicrom.

Aye, that is true. I queried why they don't tell you the varient when they text you and that was the reason given.

9 minutes ago, PWL said:

Your Covid passport now shows date of last PCR on the international bit. Probably why it was down for an update yesterday afternoon.   

Cheers, finally got the app sorted and was wondering where it showed your vaccines. Turns out you need to change to international travel to see it.  Bit strange. 

17 minutes ago, PWL said:

Your Covid passport now shows date of last PCR on the international bit. Probably why it was down for an update yesterday afternoon.   

The EU have agreed fully jagged in the previous 9 months is the standard to get in.

Edited by Detournement

Anyone heading to the Mosque in Glasgow for boosty goodness, it’s currently a 25 min wait outside, and looks to be at least that once you’re in.
Fortunately I have just entered the building, given it looks like the rain might hose it down in the next 10 mins or so!
Bringing the magic of Disney World to us.

Just now, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Anyone heading to the Mosque in Glasgow for boosty goodness, it’s currently a 25 min wait outside, and looks to be at least that once you’re in.
Fortunately I have just entered the building, given it looks like the rain might hose it down in the next 10 mins or so!

Bringing the magic of Disney World to us.

Wish I had bought the fastpass

54 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

This might be rubbish (probably is)but one of my wife’s pals told her that if you are positive for Covid then they put your test through a further process to see if it’s Omicrom.

Xmas off sounds great but more likely the person logging them didn’t bother, routine testing and feel fine.

I am going tomorrow.

Might turn up 20-30 mins before my appointment time.