Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Not really. Got the Moderna yesterday and besides a sore arm and maybe being a little more tired than usual nothing major so far.

Got Pfizer the other day.  Was a lot more pleasant than my two AZ’s.  They gave me a splitting headache.  Minor headache after my booster.

13 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Anyone else suffer from one of the listed side effect, reported by tens of millions of people after their jag? Or is it just me

Absolutely zero side effects from my 2 Pfizer. I think a huge number of people just like drama and attention.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Daily LFD in England for close contacts of positive case instead of isolation 

Is that confirmed?

That seems like a "may as well to be cautious until we know more" step that genuinely won't cause any real hardship in the short term.

Certainly more so than a blanket isolate for 10 days even if triple dosed and no symptoms.

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Is that confirmed?

That seems like a "may as well to be cautious until we know more" step that genuinely won't cause any real hardship in the short term.

Certainly more so than a blanket isolate for 10 days even if triple dosed and no symptoms.

In the BBC link seems the case 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

In the BBC link seems the case 

The Scottish Government would have more credibility and a higher chance if compliance if this is what they were advising.

As it is, anyone that is triple vaccinated and has a negative PCR and still isolates is either a fucking simpleton or workshy.

This is off topic but it’s always rubbed me up the wrong way that Karren Brady is touted on The Aporentice and everywhere else as some sort of business guru. What exactly are her business achievements? She inherited loads of money from her dads dirty books empire, managed to run up a huge debt at Birmingham City, sold the club to a guy who had been thrown in prison for fraud a couple of years later. Then she rocks up at West Ham and her biggest achievement is to rip off the taxpayers with her sweetheart deal for their ground and Piss their fans off because, sweetheart deal notwithstanding, the ground is shit.

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

The Scottish Government would have more credibility and a higher chance if compliance if this is what they were advising.

As it is, anyone that is triple vaccinated and has a negative PCR and still isolates is either a fucking simpleton or workshy.

You'd be forgiven for thinking the SG were trying to engineer enough business disruption to strengthen their case for Treasury support.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is off topic but it’s always rubbed me up the wrong way that Karren Brady is touted on The Aporentice and everywhere else as some sort of business guru. What exactly are her business achievements? She inherited loads of money from her dads dirty books empire, managed to run up a huge debt at Birmingham City, sold the club to a guy who had been thrown in prison for fraud a couple of years later. Then she rocks up at West Ham and her biggest achievement is to rip off the taxpayers with her sweetheart deal for their ground and Piss their fans off because, sweetheart deal notwithstanding, the ground is shit.

She’s a fucking Tory. 
Case closed.

I’ve been on P&B a long time. I’ve seen some classics and some absolute belters over the years. 

I have never, in all that time, seen so many posts from clueless fucking idiots in one thread as I have in the last 2 or 3 pages. I couldn’t bring myself to go any further back than that. 

I’d seen the Twitter posts about this thread, but Jesus Christ on a wooden bicycle, I was not prepared. 

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I’ve been on P&B a long time. I’ve seen some classics and some absolute belters over the years. 

I have never, in all that time, seen so many posts from clueless fucking idiots in one thread as I have in the last 2 or 3 pages. I couldn’t bring myself to go any further back than that. 

I’d seen the Twitter posts about this thread, but Jesus Christ on a wooden bicycle, I was not prepared. 

Don't, you'll upset the Main Players.