Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Mrs B. is having friends round this weekend.  Do I use this as an excuse not to have a house full of cackling women and get some peace?
Hmm.  Tough call.
You don't have to just say you're following guidance and leaving all the windows open, they'd be gone in 10 minutes.

The pandemic has shown me Sturgeon loves the theatrics of it all. The "announcement" today was much ado about nothing. Putting out statements saying there will be an announcement tomorrow puts people in a panic that they're work will dry up and is affecting folks mental health. Its cruel to tease people like. Also this near constant taking the begging bowl to Westminister whilst repeatedly having pops at them really isnt a good look for Nic. Never thought I'd say this but thank fck we werent an independent country through this as we'd be in the weirdo "zero covid utopia" like Australia and NZ. Getting real sick of Sturgeon and her cohorts 

25 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

You know what I hate about that?

The fact that she didn't announce anything of note, but made sure to end with "we can't rule out further measures being introduced soon."

It's an absolutely horrid feeling having that looming over you.

She can't do anything of any note apart from blame Westminster because she can't close enough businesses.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye but it allows gimps like Wee Bully to pile on this thread that they hate so much and try to get some points for the SNP.

Its just like I said before. Trying to proxy things in by fear because they cant mandate them due to money.

Always good to move from Simp to Gimp!

I’m not looking for points for the SNP.  I’m laughing at you frothing away for the past 24 hours, and then being let down that your wildest fantasies haven’t been met.  It’s fun to sit back and watch how wound up you all get each other and then the disappointment you all have that., yet again, it’s not what you expected it to be.  

Just now, Wee Bully said:

Always good to move from Simp to Gimp!

I’m not looking for points for the SNP.  I’m laughing at you frothing away for the past 24 hours, and then being let down that your wildest fantasies haven’t been met.  It’s fun to sit back and watch how wound up you all get each other and then the disappointment you all have that., yet again, it’s not what you expected it to be.  

Yes, because obviously, Sturgeons words today will definitely have absolutely no impact on anyone, not on businesses or on peoples wellbeing. 

Not until something is written into law can it have any sort of impact.