Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ok is elixir the cute one? 

Anyway, Allegra Stratton, see the journalists circling the wagon ‘she was a good journalist’ etc she is a horrible c**t who is only sorry that she got caught. This is whats wrong with journalists in this country, all out to defend each other but f**k me if someone in another line of work does something wrong. 

The journalists comments about Stratton have nothing to do with her husband being a fellow journalist at all I'm sure

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This next tranche of restrictions is going to be the one that breaks the public and shatter the perception that folk are on board with it. Just IMO obvs. Credibility on restrictions is crumbling and people will see it, coupled with the anger casued by the tories.

The 'next tranche of restrictions' is just bringing England into line with Scotland.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Her husband is Sunak's best pal, he was best man at their wedding.

Her husband works at the spectator magazine so they had a puff piece about her today naturally....feckers are like fifers all related 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Johnson spent 30 minutes throwing as many dead cats as possible into the conversation. The only time he wasn't an ignorant, arrogant, bumbling fuckwit was when he was licking the arse of that sneering woman.

I wonder about the dignity of Whitty and the other guy who cringingly stood there and went along with this charade. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

What happens if you do try to question things you perceive to be unjust, or plain stupid, or get you angry? I probably relayed this before, but when the initial ‘big’ lockdown happened, when it was all about one trip out for exercise, and only essential shops were open… I was in the Antonine Centre in Cumbernauld, Tesco, Superdrug, Boots etc open for our essentials. I needed a pee, only to find all toilets locked shut. In a pandemic where the government were hammering the ‘wash your hands to stop the spread’ message, in the ONLY place open, the ability to do just that, and perform the most basic human function was taken away. I personally witnessed, in Superdrug, an old dear asking the staff if she could use their toilet because she was desperate and the centre toilets were all shut.

I personally had had enough of stuff like that, had encountered similar in other local shopping areas. So, I contacted my MSP to ask that, far from toilets being shut, they should absolutely be opened. I relayed the story about the Antonine. He replied, and made a joke. He said ‘can’t folk go to the toilet before they leave the house?’

There’s no point, not when you politely query or question something, and  you’re up against that. Lost my fcuking vote on the spot.

Given the shopping centre involved I suspect the same MSP assured me it made sense to keep McDonalds open and close gyms as some people had to use McDonalds. This was in response to the suggestion that with obestity being a signifcant Covid risk factor it would make more sense to open gyms and close fast food outlets. 

He keeps on saying that no rules were broken. Given that it's difficult to imagine circumstances where these sorts of gatherings could be held without breaking the rules, I'm left with the view that they are going to claim Crown immunity, claiming that the rules don't apply to Crown land, such as the government property in Downing Street. 

That will actually make it worse, as it will simply confirm the widely held view that it is one rule for them and one rule for everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Which journos were actually at the party.

Notice none of them sticking their mits up.

Torygrapgh and the sun didn't have the "wasn't a party" on there front pages today so I would say there politico journos 

3 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

He keeps on saying that no rules were broken. Given that it's difficult to imagine circumstances where these sorts of gatherings could be held without breaking the rules, I'm left with the view that they are going to claim Crown immunity, claiming that the rules don't apply to Crown land, such as the government property in Downing Street. 

That will actually make it worse, as it will simply confirm the widely held view that it is one rule for them and one rule for everyone else. 

This time last week he was saying there was no party...

1 minute ago, Tynie Mell said:

This time next week he will be saying he was singing on a table at the party.  Duplicitous mendacious c**t.

I'm picturing this scene from A Time To Kill, with Boris in the Samuel L Jackson role screaming "Yes, I snorted coke off Allegra Stratton's arse, and I'd do it again!"

5 minutes ago, Tynie Mell said:

This time next week he will be saying he was singing on a table at the party.  Duplicitous mendacious c**t.

Stupid fat moronic buffoon. 

2 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Right on cue, Nicola Sturgeon with the “we may need to go further” patter 

Stupid scowling toxic wee cow.

True of course, but when will this sick threat of restrictions finally be consigned to history, once and for all? We have moved from calls for greater funding and work conditions for the NHS every winter to calls for restrictions on social activity instead.
Note: Detournement conspiracy nonsense need not apply.
Witty used the phrase "mid point" in about 3 answers today so going by that rationale another 2 years with some restrictions in place. He was asked this very Q tonight (is this life as we know it living with Covid) but just waffled whereas Cunto the liar was trying to tell us these are not really restrictions, they were always intended hence the "plan B" yet when he announced plan B in the autumn it was described as almost a last resort tactic.