Coronavirus (COVID-19)

more absolute fking insanity

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/03/gps-in-england-get-green-light-to-provide-less-care-and-join-covid-jab-drive

Ministers have given GPs in England the green light to provide less care to millions of patients for the next four months so they can join the “national mission” to urgently deliver Covid booster jabs.

Family doctors will spend less time monitoring people with conditions such as diabetes and heart problems, do fewer health checks on the over-75s and stop performing minor surgery until April.

53 minutes ago, Glennie said:

more absolute fking insanity

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/03/gps-in-england-get-green-light-to-provide-less-care-and-join-covid-jab-drive

Ministers have given GPs in England the green light to provide less care to millions of patients for the next four months so they can join the “national mission” to urgently deliver Covid booster jabs.

Family doctors will spend less time monitoring people with conditions such as diabetes and heart problems, do fewer health checks on the over-75s and stop performing minor surgery until April.

Refusing sick people treatment so they can vaccinate healthy people is beyond belief. 

Being cynical there seems to be an concerted effort to normalise medicine being hard to access.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Guardian have found one guy who exercised and died of Covid. They seem to have missed something important tho......

I thought steroids were supposed to be good for fighting rona?

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought steroids were supposed to be good for fighting rona?

The combination of roids and extreme weight cutting is very bad for the heart and other organs. He more than likely took stupid pre workout stimulants as well.

I saw that guys death on the news in the summer and clocked he was on the gear just from his neck and face.

Edited by Detournement

9 minutes ago, steve55 said:

All i did was puiblish a link by:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

It's basically a US government funded internet library that a couple of alternative medicine nut jobs have managed to get a paper on. The Library of Congress aims to hold every book in existence, doesn't mean they agree with them all. This is not dark state whistle blowers letting us know what's really going on. Do your research.