Coronavirus (COVID-19)

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
50 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:
Probably the same as you posting your repetitive shite does for you. 

I doubt anyone has repeated anything as many times as you and "moonhowling" at any SNP dissenter, but whatever man. We are both quite literally typing posts in the same thread, with one of us criticising others for...... typing posts in the thread.

Given you’ve posted 2795 times on this thread, and I’ve posted less than 2000 times on all threads, I think we know who’s lost it here.  

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

No they are not.

Willie isn't in a position to know for sure. He's just parrotting what the SNP leadership are telling him.

No shame in that. Not just admitting that is another matter.

Well as a mere muggle and not a professor of the dark arts like you I'll just have to take your word for it. Or listen to folk who are qualified in a relevant field instead, who know how to spell parroting.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Anyone else never done a single Covid test?

There will be loads of folk who haven't done a test. Hopefully not having done so isn't going to be some sort of badge of honour in this thread.

I've had to do a load to be able to visit my dad in his care home.

Also went for one PCR test when symptomatic. It was positive. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Well as a mere muggle and not a professor of the dark arts like you I'll just have to take your word for it. Or listen to folk who are qualified in a relevant field instead, who know how to spell parroting.

Be careful. Despite 18 months of firing abuse at everyone who has disagreed with their blinkered and narrow minded view of the world, the moonhowlers will still run to daddy and report anyone who makes a post that offends them. 

And if a man who has posted 2796 times on one thread....and by no means is he close to being the worst example....can't see that he's possibly lost all sense of reason, then don't expect reasoned debate from the rest of them. 

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I've told you before. It's not wise to portray your total ignorance onto others.

I don't care whether you take my word of it or not. Your approval is meaningless.

Oh I think you do. Otherwise you wouldn't constantly be telling us, at length a) how little you care or b) how nobody is allowed to question you.

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

No they are not.

Willie isn't in a position to know for sure. He's just parrotting what the SNP leadership are telling him.

No shame in that. Not just admitting that is another matter.

5 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

There will be loads of folk who haven't done a test. Hopefully not having done so isn't going to be some sort of badge of honour in this thread.

The sad thing is that for some people it is just “look at me” about how “cool” they are. People like @oaksoftstarted boasting about not wearing masks for instance back in May.  Utterly pathetic and self centred,  but that’s libertarians for you. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It shouldn't be a fucking badge of honour. I've been vaccinated twice and I take a test every single time before I go to visit my ageing parents.

Not because I want to, but because I at the very least have the opportunity to (hopefully) eliminate risk before I visit. The test is there, it takes minutes to do...why not do it ? 

Anyone who thinks they're clever by refusing to take one in similar situations is just an ignorant dick to be honest. 

Oh I don't know. We've had 18 months of smuggery and moral high ground grandstanding from those testing regularly about how they are doing their bit.
I think the other side are entitled to do the same.

I reckon plenty of folk do regular testing without presuming it gives them any place on the moral high ground. That’s maybe not the case on an Internet forum of course.
As my granny used to say, the moral high ground is all very well but it’s a long way to fall from a high horse.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Does an ice cream van go around Aberdeen selling white spirit every midweek? Because you can set your watch by this tag team meltdown. 

11 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's been up the other bit then. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

The sad thing is that for some people it is just “look at me” about how “cool” they are. People like @oaksoftstarted boasting about not wearing masks for instance back in May.  Utterly pathetic and self centred,  but that’s libertarians for you. 

People like @oaksoft have used this thread from the beginning to forward their anti-SNP hatred. 

That's why he brings the Scottish government up in every second post he makes. He's terrified to step into the 'politics forum' on this board because people know what he is, so he transposes his hatred of the SNP into his garbage about covid restrictions. 

He thinks he's found kindred spirits amongst a few other moonhowlers that post 100 times a day on here. 

He must also be devastated to know that in real life, most people don't think like him. Nae luck. 

18 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

People like @oaksoft have used this thread from the beginning to forward their anti-SNP hatred. 

That's why he brings the Scottish government up in every second post he makes. He's terrified to step into the 'politics forum' on this board because people know what he is, so he transposes his hatred of the SNP into his garbage about covid restrictions. 

He thinks he's found kindred spirits amongst a few other moonhowlers that post 100 times a day on here. 

He must also be devastated to know that in real life, most people don't think like him. Nae luck. 

It would have been nice of her but the idea Nicola phoned me up to offer advice on infection control is pretty wild, when I have been living with two doctors, one of whom was undergoing chemotherapy at the height of this shambles. Perhaps I should have listened to that guy who runs a pub in Essex, or asked a lollipop lady or read the back of a packet of fucking frosties to form my unthinking opinions on the subject.

Also, Ice cream vans in Greenock must be very different to the eens we have in the East. Someone should tell the local public/environmental health team about that. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache