Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not everyone is at it. Some people, like me for example, genuinely believe that things like masks are supported by decades of infection control research and clinical best practice. Because they are. 

They aren't, though, are they?

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Similar to the right wing campaign to vilify GPs it is remarkable that giving a f**k or "caring" is now being portrayed as a negative trait in a national leader. 

Problem is that by "caring more" about a single virus which by and large is non problemtic in terms of symptoms or outcomes she has wreaked havoc on whole swathes of other illnesses and wider society in general. Virtue signalling politics at their very worst. 

3 minutes ago, ddfg said:

Problem is that by "caring more" about a single virus which by and large is non problemtic in terms of symptoms or outcomes she has wreaked havoc on whole swathes of other illnesses and wider society in general. Virtue signalling politics at their very worst. 

You can argue, ineffectively in my opinion, about the impact of the virus now with such excellent vaccines and their uptake/delivery but to suggest covid is largely non problematic is barking.  

Once they used the narrative that they care more for political points when we were in the teeth of it, it becomes more difficult to abandon the high ground as it crumbles under your feet at a later date.... Such as now

I thought it couldn’t get worse, but hopefully we have now reached peak moonhowling.  I doubt it though, given it seems to be all that some on here have.

Fill your boots and scream into the void!  It’s obviously making you feel better.  

I thought it couldn’t get worse, but hopefully we have now reached peak moonhowling.  I doubt it though, given it seems to be all that some on here have.
Fill your boots and scream into the void!  It’s obviously making you feel better.  
And what does posting shite like this do for you?

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Probably the same as you posting your repetitive shite does for you. 

I doubt anyone has repeated anything as many times as you and "moonhowling" at any SNP dissenter, but whatever man. We are both quite literally typing posts in the same thread, with one of us criticising others for...... typing posts in the thread.

Thing is I don't believe the Scottish Government are that cynical and while i agree with some of the concerns over vaccine passports i think they are slight compared to the harm caused by the unvaccinated getting infected, hospitalised and placing a burden on services. 
Not everyone is at it. Some people, like me for example, genuinely believe that things like masks are supported by decades of infection control research and clinical best practice. Because they are. 
Passports are more tricky and I accept quite a lot of the concerns about civil liberties but, in the round I'd rather the unvaccinated were strongly encouraged to get the jag and if it has to be that way, prevented from attending some high risk venues and events. In the same way we don't let folk drive without a seatbelt or ride a motorbike without a helmet. 
I'll get pelters for the seatbelt comparison but I'd just like to make it clear to the "main players" [emoji2960] on here who will lose their minds at that comparison that they can suck my balls. 
Another who would blindly follow whatever the SG says without question, no matter how ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

I doubt anyone has repeated anything as many times as you and "moonhowling" at any SNP dissenter, but whatever man. We are both quite literally typing posts in the same thread, with one of us criticising others for...... typing posts in the thread.

On the same page that you are criticising the same for poster for posting. Breathtaking. 

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
53 minutes ago, Wee Bully said: