Coronavirus (COVID-19)

ICTChris

OK, let me help you out here because the silence is deafening and I can feel the cringe from here. 

Neither you or Elixir are in the slightest way professionaly or medically qualified to comment with any certainty on long covid, or covid-19, or the effects of covid, or restrictions, or actually anything that you actually do comment on.

What you are, are (probably) 20 or 30 year old office workers with absolutely no knowledge at all, in the slightest, of the medical implications of the disease. 

What you do have though, is a laptop, and plenty of gifs, images and tweets to affirm confirmation bias of something that has become a burning issue in your head. Luckily for you P&B gives you a medium for your fanaticism to spill out. 

Most of the stuff you post is laughably light.....the work of internet fantasists with too much time. 

But given that you post with aBsOLuTe CerTaINtY most of the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your professional and medical qualifications are. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your professional and medical qualifications are.

On the General Nonsense forum of a football message board you probably are...

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

On the General Nonsense forum of a football message board you probably are...

Do you have any professional or medical qualifications ?

This is a relatively simple question to answer, even for an internet fantasist. 

Yes or no ?

Wow, Todd....with no sense of self-awareness....heads to the 'heads gone' thread rather than answer here. 

Smacks of cowardice and needing affirmation from his followers. 

Listen son, you've put yourself in this position. Are you medically qualified to state with absolute certainty that long covid does not exist.

Yes or no ?

19 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

But given that you post with aBsOLuTe CerTaINtY most of the time, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what your professional and medical qualifications are. 

Wondering if Todd or Elixer have medical qualifications?  Yes.  It is only you.  It's a daft thread on a football message board - not The Lancet.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I mean I dont work for NASA but that doesnt mean I can’t spot a rocket when I see one. 

I'm not a supermarket worker but I recognise someone that is off their trolley.

Edited by strichener

28 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I mean I dont work for NASA but that doesnt mean I can’t spot a rocket when I see one. 

Enough about Bob for one night.

If he posts a copy of his own certificate that shows hd is actually Dr. Bob I will of course apologise.

Some people get long term health problems following a virus. If millions of people are infected by a novel virus in a short space of time then some of them will have longer term problems.

The issue with Long Covid is that it’s become a bogeyman when the definitions used are very wide ranging. Symptoms lasting a month can be called long Covid. I am pretty healthy but I’ve had illnesses that impacted me for years afterwards.

It’s obviously something to investigate and provide care for people who experience longer term health problems post Covid but ‘Long Covid’ seems to be being used as a justification for NPIs and restrictions.