Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Will tomorrow afternoon's match at Celtic Park be the first high- profile, large attendance event where this is legally enforced? I wonder if Celtic have said how they will administer this as I am going and haven't the app.

I do have the paper certificate (as I needed it for a work trip to Ireland recently) but tbh I would refuse to show it tomorrow if challenged. I would either try another turnstile and hope the steward is less of a jobsworth type or simply go home rather than be forced to show this "passport". The other half isn't happy but I told her she can go in and I will give it a miss if stopped. I doubt there is any other venue or event I will practically need to have to show this passport unless we go abroad soon.   

On 16/10/2021 at 00:19, ICTChris said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/575741-the-2001-anthrax-attacks-were-the-catalyst-for-todays-covid

Twenty years ago the US anthrax attacks began, with a lasting impact on the pandemic response n the US.

With Anthrax created in a US military lab.....

Probably the most obvious false flag in history. 

Edited by Detournement

Will tomorrow afternoon's match at Celtic Park be the first high- profile, large attendance event where this is legally enforced? I wonder if Celtic have said how they will administer this as I am going and haven't the app.
I do have the paper certificate (as I needed it for a work trip to Ireland recently) but tbh I would refuse to show it tomorrow if challenged. I would either try another turnstile and hope the steward is less of a jobsworth type or simply go home rather than be forced to show this "passport". The other half isn't happy but I told her she can go in and I will give it a miss if stopped. I doubt there is any other venue or event I will practically need to have to show this passport unless we go abroad soon.   

Going to a gig with a friend who has only had one vaccine tomorrow in Edinburgh. He was given the tickets for free so no real concern if we (he) get turned away but I really can’t see them checking every single person going through the doors.

57 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

:lol:

It was created in a US military lab and the guy who got the blame had zero motivation to do it and no one who knows him believes it was him.

If you look into it for even two minutes it's completely ridiculous. 

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, deegee said:

I love the fact you are taking a stand and not showing something you already have.  

You’re just like that guy standing in front of the tanks in Tiananmen Square - a truly modern hero for our age.  

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Quick question - who is the most famous person to have died of Covid or Covid complications? Colin Powell died today and he's bound to be a contender. 

Bobby Ball

Eddie Large

Peter Sutcliffe

Although not celebrities, there have been a number of African politicians that have died from covid or suspected covid. 

This included the President of Tanzania, who had spent some time denying that there were any covid cases in the country. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56437852

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Quick question - who is the most famous person to have died of Covid or Covid complications? Colin Powell died today and he's bound to be a contender. 

Toots Hibbert of Toots and the Maytals.

The only famous person I can really think of that’s died of Covid.

Herman Cain was quite famous over the pond, partly because his last tweet claimed that coronavirus is not as deadly as the mainstream media made it out to be. It's possible that one of his staff wrote it after he went to the Heavenly Trump Plaza in the sky.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Although not celebrities, there have been a number of African politicians that have died from covid or suspected covid. 

This included the President of Tanzania, who had spent some time denying that there were any covid cases in the country. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56437852

He died of heart issues. 

17 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Evening from Tenerife where today there were 22 new cases of Covid

Noted 50K UK cases today.

Was thinking that 22 was quite a lot for a wee island, until google told me there's nearly a million living on it, not sure if that includes tourists.