Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

99% of people to be asked for proof of vaccine to get into a club are tracked 24/7 by carrying a phone and bank card. It's just another app and if it encourages more to get vaccinated it will help all of us. 

In what way will it help all of us?

In what way is activiely choosing to purchase a phone and choosing to enable the various permissions you mention the same as a government requirement to produce evidence of your medical history prior to accessing a business?

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

99% of people to be asked for proof of vaccine to get into a club are tracked 24/7 by carrying a phone and bank card. It's just another app and if it encourages more to get vaccinated it will help all of us. 

Bit different from a phone and/or a bank card though ain’t it?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

In what way will it help all of us?

In what way is activiely choosing to purchase a phone and choosing to enable the various permissions you mention the same as a government requirement to produce evidence of your medical history prior to accessing a business?

It's not your medical history, just whether you've been vaccinated against a very infectious disease. It's common practice in most of Europe and most of the fuss when it happens in Scotland will be on here, outside loons like the Libertarian and Scottish Family Party.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm sure that in real life you're probably a decent enough person.

The problem is that people like you never, ever, EVER spot a problem until it is literally ramming you repeatedly right up the arse.

Bit homophobic m8.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's not your medical history, just whether you've been vaccinated against a very infectious disease. It's common practice in most of Europe and most of the fuss when it happens in Scotland will be on here, outside loons like the Libertarian and Scottish Family Party.

Politics isnt football m8. Its quite important that you dont just support your team through thick and thin. Ironically, the level of cognitive dissonance on display from SNP fanboys these days is sqaurely in ugly sister territory. 

Trying to paint objection to this as somehow aligned to the views of the Scottish Family Party is in particularly bad taste aswell. Especially considering you are one of many who have been unable to explain to me in even basic terms, how assurance that everyone in a building is vaccinated helps keep anyone in that building safer

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Excellent.

Another piece of "research" which can be binned in the "scientific quackery" pit.

Is anyone out there doing any proper research these days? 🤣

Has any research into how covid measures reduce immunity to previously less serious disease and the potential for these illnesses to now be more severe? 
I think the next few cold and flu seasons are going to be fucking dreadful because the herd and natural immunity people had will reduce. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Politics isnt football m8. Its quite important that you dont just support your team through thick and thin. Ironically, the level of cognitive dissonance on display from SNP fanboys these days is sqaurely in ugly sister territory. 

Trying to paint objection to this as somehow aligned to the views of the Scottish Family Party is in particularly bad taste aswell. Especially considering you are one of many who have been unable to explain to me in even basic terms, how assurance that everyone in a building is vaccinated helps keep anyone in that building safer

It's not a tribal thing for me, unlike many on here. If vaccine passports encourage more vaccination it's a good thing imo. I wouldn't think twice about getting a yellow fever Vax certificate to go to South America, and I think any adverse reaction to this will be seriously limited as people get used to it.

2 hours ago, the snudge said:

It's not very liberal. I'm for getting a vaccination, I've had my two, but to essentially force people to get one is a slippery slope. 

I thought medical records were supposed to be private so why should people let a G4S jobsworth know anything about their private medical business?

Came on here to post something similar.

I got my vaccine 2 days after it was announced NHS staff/care sector could get a jab. Been double jabbed since March now yet still need to jump through hoops to get in places. 

Not wore a mask once since being double jabbed and never will now.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's not a tribal thing for me, unlike many on here. If vaccine passports encourage more vaccination it's a good thing imo. I wouldn't think twice about getting a yellow fever Vax certificate to go to South America, and I think any adverse reaction to this will be seriously limited as people get used to it.

Going to a pub is not equivalent to going to a different continent.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You are comparing apples with oranges there tbh. 

Lack of outcry doesnt make something right. 

Going to a pub is not equivalent to going to a different continent.

Young people are scum in the UK to these people because they don’t vote which is why ostensibly liberal parties need to make their lives miserable with punishing rent, shit pay conditions, and ensuring that trying to enjoy themselves is as tedious, invasive, expensive, and laborious a process as possible