Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Mate I absolutely agree with you, but for as long as people in the majority vote tory or vote for parties that put idiots like Humza in as health minister, or buy starbucks coffee or stuff from amazon then no one will address the issues that will hurt the NHS. 

If there were an election tomorrow who would you vote for?

22 minutes ago, Lochdown said:

And how many jags will it take you to feel alive I wonder?

7?

12?

You've taken 2 and you're still not there, and you're pissed off, but you're on that slippery slope to the Health Centre every few months till the end of your Life.

No wonder you're bitter.

Anyone else understand what the f**k this c***s on about?

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Someone who knows about these things told me that there are frequent staff shortages in the Highlands, especially for consultants, as there is no private hospital in the Highlands so consultants don't want to come as they don't have anywhere to do their private work.

I have private health insurance but have nowhere to use it up here. I think there is only a couple private haematologists in Scotland. My health insurance allows me use the NHS and gives me money for doing so... 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Id have to look incredibly closely at the manifestos and quality of candidates, at a scottish level id genuinely struggle to pick, the offers being a party led by ACH, one led by Dross, another featuring HY, Swinney and others and another one led by a man who celebrates independence for Pakistan from The UK as a good thing but objects to it for his own country. Anyone who can answer your question easily isnt looking at the issues and the quality of candidates. 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s exactly the problem. Your only choices should you want to vote for an Independence Party other than the SNP, is Alex Salmonds’ party of boomer rockets or a Green Party that’s lost its way because of being so gender policy focused.

It’s an absolute shit show and someone serious needs to pick up the middle ground.

22 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Excellent from Frankie.

Funny thing is, I represent a generation above Frankie and most of my peers feel exactly the same.

As soon as the elderly and vulnerable had been double jabbed, that should have been it.

It breaks my heart to see the disruption to their lives that my grandchildren have put up with.

How the heck our Antipodean friends can put up with all the zero Covid nonsense from the likes  of Saint Jacinda, I just don’t know?

Because they haven't had any disruption to their lives, certainly not even on a fraction of the scale that we have.

32 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Id have to look incredibly closely at the manifestos and quality of candidates, at a scottish level id genuinely struggle to pick, the offers being a party led by ACH, one led by Dross, another featuring HY, Swinney and others and another one led by a man who celebrates independence for Pakistan from The UK as a good thing but objects to it for his own country. Anyone who can answer your question easily isnt looking at the issues and the quality of candidates. 

31 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

That’s exactly the problem. Your only choices should you want to vote for an Independence Party other than the SNP, is Alex Salmonds’ party of boomer rockets or a Green Party that’s lost its way because of being so gender policy focused.

It’s an absolute shit show and someone serious needs to pick up the middle ground.

There’s an opportunity for the pair of you then.  Get involved, offer something different.

37 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

3vk54m.jpg

Spoiler

He really isn't ready.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

There is also a concern over the possibility of no pigs-in-blankets with Christmas dinners.

This is a story that does the rounds every year and it always seems to focus on pigs in blankets as a purchasable product rather than a concept.

Surely there will only be a lack of pigs in blankets on plates if there's a shortage of chipolata sausages and streaky bacon? Or are there people out there who are genuinely too busy/stupid to make them themselves?

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

This is a story that does the rounds every year and it always seems to focus on pigs in blankets as a purchasable product rather than a concept.

Surely there will only be a lack of pigs in blankets on plates if there's a shortage of chipolata sausages and streaky bacon? Or are there people out there who are genuinely too busy/stupid to make them themselves?

You can buy them ready to cook.

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You can buy them ready to cook.

I know, but my point is that in the past it's not been shortage of the two primary ingredients, but a shortage of them being ready made (for whatever reason).

I just struggle to comprehend that someone who wants pigs in blankets would do without them because they're incapable of wrapping a bit of bacon around a small sausage (fnarr, fnarr). 

10 minutes ago, The Master said:

I know, but my point is that in the past it's not been shortage of the two primary ingredients, but a shortage of them being ready made (for whatever reason).

I just struggle to comprehend that someone who wants pigs in blankets would do without them because they're incapable of wrapping a bit of bacon around a small sausage (fnarr, fnarr). 

Thick c***s are probably unaware that they come from two different animals

18 minutes ago, The Master said:

That's me every night m8.

2 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

A shortage of pigs in blankets at Christmas would be a catastrophic blow to British national pride.

Especially as they show the butcher's apron on the packets.